Limiting Reclining in Y

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Limiting Reclining in Y

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2011, 4:24 pm

Programs: DL
I'm confused. The last two trips I've taken have been in the back and I can't say that the recline was enough for anyone to get upset about. Well, not as far as reclining into "someone else's" space. I've definitely never had the feeling that the seat in front of me was intruding into my space.
Old Sep 30, 2011, 4:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gfunkdave
I think it's a terrible idea, and I would not fly an airline if I couldn't recline at all. There's a reason the cabin crew tells you to bring your seat back to the full upright and uncomfortable position for takeoff and landing.

Yes! Got this in before the thread devolves to another "Let's all recline/You recliners are jerks" free-for-all and gets closed.
What gfunkdave said. ^
Old Sep 30, 2011, 7:53 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by chimphappyhour
I'm confused. The last two trips I've taken have been in the back and I can't say that the recline was enough for anyone to get upset about. Well, not as far as reclining into "someone else's" space. I've definitely never had the feeling that the seat in front of me was intruding into my space.
The fuss about recline baffles me..

The only time when it does bother me is without warning, the seat infront of me reclines, and I have little time to react.. as a 6'5" person, I have very little room for a mistake pinch..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.