Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Warm destination to travel to for spring break?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Warm destination to travel to for spring break?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2011, 7:03 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by cogitate
Hey, Vegas baby! Seriously, many college students spend part or all of Spring Break at Las Vegas where the temps are pleasant in mid-March.

I myself will be in Vegas then. Join me and the college kids at the poker tables at MGM Mirage and Monte Carlo!
Never know if he's 21 years of age though!

There are great deals in Mexico but not the best time to go right now with all this stuff happening...
Old Feb 15, 2011, 7:17 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by Jimgotkp
There are great deals in Mexico but not the best time to go right now with all this stuff happening...
Actually, now may be the best time to go because of the great deals and fewer tourists. Unless you're an actual member of La Familia Michoacana or the Federal Police, nobody will bother you.
Old Feb 16, 2011, 10:36 am
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Jimgotkp
Never know if he's 21 years of age though!

That is why there's great deals happening.. too many other safe places to visit to risk it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.