Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Most frustrating rental car facility? DFW? IAH? PHX?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Most frustrating rental car facility? DFW? IAH? PHX?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2010, 4:52 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by MKEbound
Hands down: BWI
+1.

And my least favorite thing about using badly located facilities like PHX, DFW and BWI? Paying an additional "customer facility charge".
Old Jun 12, 2010, 7:04 pm

Programs: DL Diamond 1.7MM, Starlux Insighter, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
Yep, DFW. Actually missed an early morning flight because of the stupid thing - planned to get to the airport in plenty of time at any reasonable facility, but ended up taking 45 minutes to get from the rental cars to the terminal and missed the checked baggage cutoff by 2 minutes.

(IIRC, I was carrying two sixpacks of beer back with me, so carryon wasn't exactly feasible )

OP mentions IAH but that seems fine to me in comparison... rented there without issue or complaint.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.