Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Best Display/Storage of Safety Card Collection?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2010, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion

Greetings all! I need your thoughts/ideas:

I recently inherited a box of 300+ safety cards from a family friend. I've had a safety card collection of my own stemming back from middle school which has been hung up on the wall of my old room at my parents' house (they don't seem to have a problem with it). There isn't a wall big enough in most houses to display this collection, but I want to make sure that I can easily access the cards to share and enjoy with other aviation-minded individuals. The cards are mostly from the 80s-2000s, with a few old gems (3 early 1960s cards from United's Boeing 720, DC-8, and Caravelle in particular).

Any suggestions on ways to better store/display the cards that doesn't involve a box in my closet?
Old May 28, 2010, 4:14 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, UAMP
Since I asume you are willing to spend some money find photo books or scrapbooking things, that should provide you with a ton of possible ideas.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.