Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Are Y Class pax more handsome than J Class pax?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are Y Class pax more handsome than J Class pax?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2010, 8:44 am

Originally Posted by TheOnlyWayTo Fly
856 to LHR and with the one exception of a winsome young lady in a full J, the Y cabin looked far better! (I was in J).
Next report will involve a BA Euro Traveller sector, a BA CE sector and a BA F back to YVR, Hmmm, wonder if BA pax are prettier than AC's?????? (prepares to duck..)

european girls care about their appearance much more than NA girls, so on a BA flight, thats what you will see
Old Apr 11, 2010, 10:45 am

Programs: MileagePlus 1K
Talking

Depends. If you don your complimentary "wine goggles" in J, everyone looks better.
Old Apr 11, 2010, 2:41 pm

Programs: WN A-List/CP, HHonors Diamond, CX J with AA miles, US Gold/*G
Originally Posted by GUWonder
There are people who are convinced that Southwest Airlines is the best airline to try to pick up "cute 20something girls" in the US.
It is! ^

Specially on Friday night SoCal->LAS flights.
Old Apr 11, 2010, 3:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

"old business traveler" stereotype?
Old Apr 11, 2010, 5:35 pm

Programs: UA 1K / HH Diamond
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Young and restless vs. Old and wiser.
Yes, only when I'm in Y he Ys look better-
Old Apr 11, 2010, 7:38 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by jrpaguia
It is! ^

Specially on Friday night SoCal->LAS flights.
It's not just Friday night Southern California to LAS flights. It's also Thursday afternoon and Fridays from a lot of place to LAS on Southwest.
Old Apr 11, 2010, 8:35 pm

Programs: Yorkshire Coastliner
Originally Posted by flyertalkbudda
european girls care about their appearance much more than NA girls, so on a BA flight, thats what you will see
A huge generalization that I'm not sure is at all correct.
Old Apr 11, 2010, 8:40 pm

Programs: AC *E/PC Gold /BW Diamond/Hertz Gold Plus/SPG Gold/Marriot Silver/ TUMI Alpha
Just flew J from Canada to Buenos Aires. Yes....prettier options in Y if you ask...much to my disappointed! Even the MLL at yyz ON Saturday night was disappointing,
Old Apr 12, 2010, 9:27 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
As the Y cabin is going to be larger than the J cabin, wouldn't a larger sample pool mean it would be far easier to find handsome people?
Old Apr 12, 2010, 9:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Smile

Originally Posted by CMK10
As the Y cabin is going to be larger than the J cabin, wouldn't a larger sample pool mean it would be far easier to find handsome people?
I think the question was more around picking two equal sized samples of Y/J pax, and comparing the results.

For example, one sample might include middle-aged-plus men, who spend a lot of time sitting in planes, eating bad food, sitting in meetings, sitting in cabs, etc...
Old Apr 12, 2010, 10:06 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA (Life Plat), Marriott (Life Titanium) and every other US program
I have never liked cigarettes. But I sometimes requested the smoking section because of my observations about the statistical probability that I would be seated near a young, attractive female.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 11:40 pm

Programs: Velocity Rewards (Virgin Australia) - Gold
Originally Posted by sbrower
I have never liked cigarettes. But I sometimes requested the smoking section because of my observations about the statistical probability that I would be seated near a young, attractive female.

if she smokes she pokes...

nothing more true has been said...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.