Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CheckMyTrip

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2023, 11:25 am

Programs: AA, WN, UA, Bonvoy, Hertz
I was looking for an alternate site for TAP which uses Amadeus to update some of the usual contact and other passenger information (where I get plenty of annoying errors on the TAP site). It doesn't seem like CheckMyTrip offers this area, are there alternate sites where this is possible?
Old Jun 13, 2023, 8:20 pm
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
Originally Posted by percysmith
7. Forward confirmation email to [email protected] functionality no longer working

There's a discussion on Checkmytrip's FB page on 6.10.0:
At least add by email functionality seems to be restored:
i. No email matching to booking email or passenger emails necessary (can be some email just for Checkmytrip)
ii. (whether created by inputting PNR reference or by forwarding email) ability to update itineraries still not available (the itineraries are stale).

Last edited by percysmith; Jun 13, 2023 at 9:17 pm
Old Jun 26, 2023, 12:26 pm

I got an invite to a research meeting about developing the new app... *** just take back the old good one, right???
Old Jul 7, 2023, 10:37 am

Programs: CX GO (=SPH), IHG Diamond Amb, Hertz 5*, Accor, Hilton, National
At least add by email functionality seems to be restored:
i. No email matching to booking email or passenger emails necessary (can be some email just for Checkmytrip)
ii. (whether created by inputting PNR reference or by forwarding email) ability to update itineraries still not available (the itineraries are stale).
What kind of email do you forward to CMT? The CX itinerary email doesn't seem to work for me. I keep getting "Oops! Our system was unable to read your trip details and import them into your account."

Thanks!
Old Jul 7, 2023, 4:11 pm

Originally Posted by ernestnywang
What kind of email do you forward to CMT? The CX itinerary email doesn't seem to work for me. I keep getting "Oops! Our system was unable to read your trip details and import them into your account."

Thanks!
Both Asia Miles itineraries after phoning in and e-tickets worked for me.
ernestnywang likes this.
Old Jul 7, 2023, 4:37 pm

Both Asia Miles itineraries after phoning in and e-tickets worked for me.
Not working for me unfortunately .

Also, a trip I added when the website still worked (the last one I have) is not auto-synched anymore.

Last edited by ernestnywang; Jul 7, 2023 at 4:55 pm
Old Jul 7, 2023, 5:57 pm

Also, a trip I added when the website still worked (the last one I have) is not auto-synched anymore.
This is true for me too.
ernestnywang likes this.
Old Jul 9, 2023, 1:52 pm

Have anyone at Amadeus got fired yet or they stick on with the new "app"?
ernestnywang and Edvard like this.
Old Jul 14, 2023, 2:13 pm

Problem i have now is that even if I manage to get an email confirmation saying the trip is added, it still doesn't show up on the app. This is despite I have uninstall, re-install, log out, and re-log in. I have an Android.
criced likes this.
Old Jul 22, 2023, 1:12 pm

I just tried this app for the first time (was looking for an alternative to tripit). For 2 upcoming trips, from 2 completely different providers, it was unable to import from PNR, and failed when forwarding the email ("Dear Traveler, Oops! Our system was unable to read your trip details and import them into your account. We apologize for the inconvenience. We continuously enhance our platform to automatically capture details from e-mails like this one in the future.")

Total waste of time.

Maybe I'll just stick with TripIt
Old Aug 12, 2023, 1:36 pm

Problem i have now is that even if I manage to get an email confirmation saying the trip is added, it still doesn't show up on the app. This is despite I have uninstall, re-install, log out, and re-log in. I have an Android.
I just had limited success adding my own, upcoming, newly booked trip to CMT. Other trips, under my relatives' names (same surname) and with my email already in the PNR, failed to show up even though the email response and phone notification said the trip was added. Do others have success adding other people's trips?
Old Aug 12, 2023, 3:37 pm

I just had limited success adding my own, upcoming, newly booked trip to CMT. Other trips, under my relatives' names (same surname) and with my email already in the PNR, failed to show up even though the email response and phone notification said the trip was added. Do others have success adding other people's trips?
Not by email, but I managed to add my mother's PNR into my CMT by temporarily renaming my CMT to my mother's name (in My Profile) and adding her PNR into my CMT.
ernestnywang likes this.
Old Aug 13, 2023, 2:38 am

Not by email, but I managed to add my mother's PNR into my CMT by temporarily renaming my CMT to my mother's name (in My Profile) and adding her PNR into my CMT.
Okay, so I guess I could keep renaming my profile. Hope there are no limits as to how many times I could change my profile names. Thanks!
Old Oct 1, 2023, 9:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I don't want the CheckMyTrip app because I have enough apps. The website link is unusable and it is impossible to sign in now. Anyone else manage to sign in on the normal website? They shoehorn and force us into using the app and I don't want to. Result: I will stop using CMT
greg5 and criced like this.
Old Nov 16, 2023, 12:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Checkmytrip no longer updating reservations?

I have noticed in the CMT app that once you add an itinerary to CMT it stays in the app despite the reservation being cancelled by the airline or by you. Annoying that the itinerary no longer disappear in the CMT app when the reservation for some reason is cancelled as you can be lead to believe that the reservation still exists despite being cancelled.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.