ExpertFlyer.com Help Desk Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 14, 2015, 12:53 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: 747FC
The ExpertFlyer support by email is at [email protected]

This is a community-maintained wiki, it is not necessarily endorsed by ExpertFlyer.

--------------------

Searches currently not working:
  • Upgrades - AY, BA, EK, EY, IB, QR, VS
  • Awards - AY, BA, IB, EY, QR, VS

To search AA upgrades:
  • Use the Award & Upgrade tool
  • Only search for individual segments (set the "Connection Preference" drop-down to "Direct/Non-Stop only"). Flight results that are part of a connection won't show the upgrade version of C or A inventory because AA only files upgrade inventory as individual, not married, segments. (Married segments show revenue inventory instead of upgrade inventory.)
  • To avoid confusion, check the "Exclude Codeshares" box, as AA awards and upgrades are not valid on codeshares.

Print Wikipost

ExpertFlyer.com Help Desk Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2023, 7:58 am

Wasn't working yesterday for AA1101 12/1/23:
  • The requested information could not be retrieved or is not available. This is likely due to invalid input criteria or lack of access to the information from the airline. Please revise the search parameters and try again.
Same error today.
TheDudeAbides likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2023, 8:15 am

Programs: UA MM, AA PPro
Originally Posted by AB Dada
  • The requested information could not be retrieved or is not available. This is likely due to invalid input criteria or lack of access to the information from the airline. Please revise the search parameters and try again.
Same error today.
Same here: AA seat maps mostly error out with the same message, but occasionally work.
Old Nov 28, 2023, 8:21 am

Originally Posted by legalalien
Same here: AA seat maps mostly error out with the same message, but occasionally work.
Interesting, I've only tried about 20 times. I know there's 0-1 seat left so waste of time but it's still fun to look.
Old Nov 28, 2023, 12:31 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Avis PC; Hertz PC; Marriott LT Gold; Hilton Diamond
AA seat maps still not working for me today.
Old Nov 28, 2023, 12:45 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by HofstraJet
Inconsistent for me. I have 2 flights in a few hours, and only sometimes will the seat map come up.

Last edited by WannaTheater; Nov 28, 2023 at 2:38 pm
Old Nov 28, 2023, 1:38 pm

Programs: AA Bonsai EXP (2.9 MM), AS MVPG
Originally Posted by AB Dada
Same error today.
Originally Posted by HofstraJet
Originally Posted by WannaTheater
Inconsistent for me. I have 2 flights in a few hours, and only sometimes will the seat map will come up.
ExpertFlyer really needs to address this as it also prevents the seat alert function from working.
WannaTheater likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2023, 11:20 pm

Programs: AA Platinum
Clarity on expertflyer availability query

I booked the first half of a reasonably comprehensive DONE4 six months ago. The start date is February 2024, commencing in Japan and travelling through North and South America, Europe then back to Sydney for 2 months, before spending October and November in Asia, finishing in NRT at the end of November. I have been checking Expertflyer for D seats on 24 November SGN-NRT but JAL and Malaysian are displaying no availability in D out of SGN at all - plenty of availability for everything else? Can anyone tell me what this means? Apologies if this info is already available in here somewhere - I seem to be woefully inefficient at doing searches....
Old Nov 29, 2023, 1:16 am

Programs: QFF NB, AA GLD
24-Nov-2024 is 361 days in the future (as of today - 29-Nov-2023)
It might be that JL and MH have not yet loaded their availabilities, so far in the future.

In Experflyer I'm seeing both airlines have plenty of availability in the days before the 24th

Originally Posted by pye1201
I booked the first half of a reasonably comprehensive DONE4 six months ago. The start date is February 2024, commencing in Japan and travelling through North and South America, Europe then back to Sydney for 2 months, before spending October and November in Asia, finishing in NRT at the end of November. I have been checking Expertflyer for D seats on 24 November SGN-NRT but JAL and Malaysian are displaying no availability in D out of SGN at all - plenty of availability for everything else? Can anyone tell me what this means? Apologies if this info is already available in here somewhere - I seem to be woefully inefficient at doing searches....
Old Nov 29, 2023, 5:58 am

Programs: UA MM, AA PPro
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides
ExpertFlyer really needs to address this as it also prevents the seat alert function from working.
AA seat maps have been working for me this morning.
WannaTheater likes this.
Old Nov 29, 2023, 9:41 am

Programs: AA Bonsai EXP (2.9 MM), AS MVPG
AA seat maps have been working for me this morning.
For me too. I received a reply to my query at expertflyer.com this morning indicating that they had addressed the issue.
WannaTheater likes this.
Old Nov 29, 2023, 1:24 pm

Programs: AA Platinum
Thanks Pandaperth - I'll just have to be more patient.....
Old Dec 1, 2023, 3:34 pm

Been having issues trying to upgrade a free account to premium. When I try and enter my billing information and click next, it simply returns me to the homepage. Anyone encounter a similar issue? Ang known workaround for this??
Old Dec 9, 2023, 6:53 pm

Programs: AF/KL Gold, DL Diamond, Hertz PC, Bonvoy Gold Elite; Hilton Gold
URGENT: Expert Flyer Facebook login down

It appears that the Facebook login option is down. See my screenshot below. I tried logging in with the username and password but it says that since my account was created with Facebook I must use the Facebook login. Does anybody have a Support email address to send to EF? I tried Support at expert flyer .com but it bounced.

Old Dec 9, 2023, 7:03 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by Utskicat
Does anybody have a Support email address to send to EF? I tried Support at expert flyer .com but it bounced.
According to the wikipost, it is [email protected] .
Old Dec 9, 2023, 7:22 pm

Programs: AF/KL Gold, DL Diamond, Hertz PC, Bonvoy Gold Elite; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by TWA884
According to the wikipost, it is [email protected] .
Thanks so much. I missed that. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
billygoat27 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.