Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AwardWallet

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2011, 5:21 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by philemer
I don't see Ultimate Rewards as a choice on AW. Hmmmm.
It's in the credit card group.
Old Nov 18, 2011, 5:27 pm

Just got my Awardwallet Onecard this week. Very cool!

I filled both sides with programs and it's great to have them all in one place. Kind of annoying to have my total miles/points displayed to be honest, since that changes for me on a weekly basis.

The printing quality though is better than I expected, and doesn't seem like it will rub off extremely easily (I'm sure it will, just not worse than other cards).
Old Nov 19, 2011, 4:46 am
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
2 bugs?

When adding AA, there are 2 AA options, and on the initial list theres no distinction between the 2. Its only after you click the first you notice its the business acct version, and that pop-up window has no "close" function, so you are forced to proceed to business acct view.
Old Nov 19, 2011, 5:00 am
Suspended

Some programs have running expiry. On AW it looks like the whole balance is expiring. Could this be improved?
Old Nov 19, 2011, 7:04 am
Suspended

Is it possible to see total of points for one person?
Is it possible to see total of one program (when having multiple family members in same program on same AW)?

No chance to add Royal/ambassador status on PC?

Would there be any advanced way to add balance on family acct where miles are not transferred? Like BD DC? And would it be possible to group such family accts under main acct holder rather than under the individual?

Could we add columns/features for miles/points owed? Based on trades.

Could you also store security questions? Otherwise its a huge hassle to check the familys Wyndham balance...

Without storing Wyndham security questions, AW cant update when Im not online. When I log-in I would like to only check balance for wyndham. But I dont see an option to tick accts for update, either all or one at a time, both very time consuming. Can this be improved? Same idea for updating only US airways accts during Grand slam etc.
Old Nov 19, 2011, 7:11 am
Suspended

Havent ordered the onecard yet, but I take it you can pick which accts you want to include on it?

Also whenever I add a new acct, when I come back to the general view the new one is at the far top. Could this be adjusted so it shows in the middle?
Old Nov 19, 2011, 7:19 am
Suspended

Also seems Wyndham has wrong expiry date (using acct expiry instead of points expiry).

Can I customize it so all accts on one person are grouped together, not splitting in hotels, airlines etc?

Last edited by travelkid; Nov 19, 2011 at 7:25 am
Old Nov 19, 2011, 8:16 am
Suspended

While trying to update all (as I had no option to tick boxes), my worst fear came through.

The process halts at Wyndham asking for answer to security question.

Which means I have to sit monitor the long and painful process for God knows how long? 10-15 minutes?

If it could at least be a pop up window or some warning that I had to back and reply, so I could work on something else!?
Old Nov 19, 2011, 8:30 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, United Silver, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Quote:
Originally Posted by philemer
I don't see Ultimate Rewards as a choice on AW. Hmmmm.

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
It's in the credit card group.
Right - in the credit cards group, click on Chase.com or Chase online. It doesn't specifically say Ultimate Rewards, but this will find it.
Old Nov 20, 2011, 12:01 pm
Suspended

A suggestion, when updating all, try to group the ones that require security question in a row (like all Wyndham either in beginning or at end).
Old Nov 20, 2011, 12:07 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by travelkid
A suggestion, when updating all, try to group the ones that require security question in a row (like all Wyndham either in beginning or at end).
Note that you will get the acct balance WITHOUT answering security question.

Maybe rather change the update process to exclude this?
Old Nov 21, 2011, 9:32 am

Programs: BA, AA, DA, UA, CO
10 more upgrades

free-nwskvm
Old Nov 21, 2011, 10:52 am

Originally Posted by pianistat
free-nwskvm
This coupon code is only valid for the first time users of AwardWallet Plus service. Our records indicate that you have already used AwardWallet Plus in the past; therefore, this coupon can't be used with your account.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 6:16 pm

1st Time User Upgrade to Plus

free-qcsbtk

If you haven't tried Plus yet, you really should--huge difference on information provided! If you're not a first time user, $5 isn't much to ask for such a service!
Old Nov 23, 2011, 11:20 am
Suspended

I update quite often, and Im looking for changes. I would like a feature that shows ONLY changes since I last updated. Dont want to see the last change on all accts. If you need to keep it, at least add a date for last change.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.