Sennheiser foldable headphones

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2006, 7:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Sennheiser foldable headphones

I just bought a pair for $65Canadian. They certainly aren't as good as Bose, but at less than half the price and much, much smaller in my laptop bag, I'm happy.
They fold up into a sunglass-size carrying case. And the sound is certainly better than normal iPod ear buds.
Old Apr 3, 2006, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, Delta Plat
Originally Posted by stimpy
I just bought a pair for $65Canadian. They certainly aren't as good as Bose, but at less than half the price and much, much smaller in my laptop bag, I'm happy.
They fold up into a sunglass-size carrying case. And the sound is certainly better than normal iPod ear buds.
I have a pair of these as well, but they were displaced in my bag when I bought my NC headphones.
Old Apr 3, 2006, 9:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
But how large are the NC headphones? Size matters for me.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 1:12 am

Programs: TG Gold, NW Gold and various other bits of plastic...
Originally Posted by stimpy
They sound like the PXC-100 model. There is also a noise-cancelling version of them (PXC-300? It was PXC-250 when I bought mine but I think the new model has come out). I still have my previous set of PXC-100 kicking around somewhere but haven't used them since I got the noise-cancelling version.

I agree that the price/size/performance ratio is good on them.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 3:11 am

Programs: PC
Also like this brand, they certainly pack a much nicer bass punch than the tiny iPod ones...their 2-year guarantee is also excellent, it's very annoying when after less than a year of use the cable contacts start causing problems (had two pairs of Philips and one Panasonic do that )
Old Apr 5, 2006, 7:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Ibought the 250's when they first came out. do not like them. lousy ear seal, so minimul NC.

Got some Shures, and finally settled on the foam inserts. Finnaly have my own private world while on a plane.

If you can stand earbuds, try a pair. even the econo model is quite good.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.