Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Technology
Reload this Page >

Download Mozilla, you'll be glad you did.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Download Mozilla, you'll be glad you did.

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2004, 12:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
I'm liking Mozilla more and more as I continue to use it - thanks for the recommendations.

A question - is it possible to reach the "Preferences" dialogue box without having to open the browser itself (in order to clear cache, cookies, etc)?
Old Aug 28, 2004, 4:14 pm

Programs: Delta Plat & Million Miler
me too

I use Firefox more and more...my son's computer has been plagued with hijacking that I cannot get rid of (kids are NOT careful!)...I've used about 6 spyware programs, checked registry, nothing works...tomorrow I remove Internet Explorer for good!
Old Aug 28, 2004, 5:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, Delta Plat
What is the major difference between Firefox and Mozilla?

I just figured out how to use tabs. I like that a whole lot better than having open windows on my lower screen. Very cool.
Old Aug 28, 2004, 9:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Platinum, 1MM
I am very happy with Firefox 0.9.3. I rarely use IE 6.0 anymore. I was tired of being open to hijacking and malicious attack. It is stable and uses less system resources. I like the tab features and the interface much better than IE.

Mozilla differs from Firefox in that it has an e-mail and newsgroup client, IRC chat client, and HTML editing capability. I didn't really need those features, so I just use the Firefox, a standalone browser. However, both are very good.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.