Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mobilese and CPH Travel Wifi

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2019, 1:42 pm

Programs: Chase, United
Originally Posted by sudobuntu
If you opened the weblink from your email that said "download the app" I believe they put a cookie on your phone that the app subsequently reads.
If you go to (Menu) > About it should have your email in there.

It's not clear but it's implied that your email/password for the iPass app is separate from the "manual login" ones.
I missed that in menu>about -- thanks!

From what I can tell on the phone, my monthly pass bought today was backdated to May 1.
Old May 21, 2019, 2:24 pm

Programs: LHSen UA1K VAGold QFSilv HHon Diamond ShangrilaJade Radisson Gold SPG Gold Marriott Gold Hertz Presi
no only free voucher given in Swiss First - 50MB which is useless - otherways pay and be ripped off - funny how in Australia we have free wifi/internet on board Qantas and Virgin Australia on most flights!
Old May 30, 2019, 12:28 am

CPH Travel WiFI / Mobilise

Hi All, for those interested I received an email from CPH support that CPH Travel WiFi was no longer available for purchase due to technical reasons. They recommended using Mobilise Hotspots (www.mobilisehotspots.com) as an alternative, it seems good and they also have competitive year long subscriptions, whereas cph had a max of 6 months.
Old Oct 27, 2019, 4:58 am

Programs: Miles and More
It seems that currently it is not possible to buy subscriptions for Mobilise hotspots on their homepage. I really hope that this will be possible again soon.

Does anybody know alternative providers for IPass access?
Old Nov 24, 2019, 6:22 am

This is what I see on my mobilise user page: "Dear valued customers, please note that, our services may be disrupted as of 11/11/2019. The disruption in service is on our supplier’s side. We’re working hard and diligently to make sure you’re not impacted. Unfortunately, we currently don’t have an estimated time for how long this will take.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have on you and thank you for your understanding."

I haven't had a chance to test my login
Old Nov 24, 2019, 8:15 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by jimmyz1
This is what I see on my mobilise user page: "Dear valued customers, please note that, our services may be disrupted as of 11/11/2019. The disruption in service is on our supplier’s side. We’re working hard and diligently to make sure you’re not impacted. Unfortunately, we currently don’t have an estimated time for how long this will take.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have on you and thank you for your understanding."

I haven't had a chance to test my login
As I thought from researching their company and experiencing their customer support - a fly-by-night operation...

I would appreciate any existing subscribers to post if their logins are working - I also haven't tried recently...
Old Dec 4, 2019, 6:15 am

I tried it on 2019-12-01/02 on SQ and got an error message. E-mailed [email protected] and got no response until now.
In October it worked well on JL (international).
In the login it states: "Dear valued customers, please note that, our services may be disrupted. The disruption in service is on our supplier’s side. We’re working hard and diligently to make sure you’re not impacted. Unfortunately, we currently don’t have an estimated time for how long this will take."
Old Dec 10, 2019, 10:27 am

Tried today on AA/Panasonic with my mobilise iPass credentials..... no luck.... may have to ask for a chargeback as I'm paid through April 2020
Old Dec 20, 2019, 4:45 pm

I've been emailing mobilese once a week- they do promptly respond but simply state they are still working on the problem

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.