Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Travelpro warranty, they can't even get their website right

Search this Thread

Old Feb 29, 2024, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Travelpro warranty, they can't even get their website right

The handle ripped off of my Travelpro Crew 10 checked bag. I went to the website to buy a handle and it turns out it was under warranty! I went through the bother of taking pictures and submitting my claim.
I then get an email back it's not under warranty but I can have 10% off a new bag
I point out to them that it's clearly listed as under warranty and I get:"We are currently working on updating the information in our website, we apologize for the inconvenience this might caused."

I mean seriously? in 2024 a major company knowingly has false information on their website and they can't update it?
It's been there forever, it's still there.
If it's not under warranty, it's not, but I just hate they wasted my time because this dinosaur company hasn't figured out you need to update your website. It seems rather fraudulent to have fake web site info out there

Last edited by disalex; Feb 29, 2024 at 11:35 am
Old Mar 3, 2024, 8:30 am

Programs: SPG Gold, Hyatt GP Platinum
It took nearly 3 months for them to ship me a warranty replacement on a product that had lifetime warranty. Even with lifetime warranty, I was told "lifetime" doesn't necessarily mean lifetime.

I used to love Travelpro, but have since given up on them due to their poor customer service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.