Reload this Page >

Briggs and Riley @ Costco

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Briggs and Riley @ Costco

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2017, 11:14 am

Bummer. None here in Southern California. I've been told that they are not being shipped here for some reason.
Old Mar 13, 2017, 12:33 pm

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
20+ in NJ store. Bought one though I don't know why...I travel 6x a year and usually carry a laptop backpack.
Old Mar 15, 2017, 1:05 am

I bought this bag at the Hanford, Ca Costco, but returned it a week later. I have the wide body international carry on already, and it's the perfect carry on size for me. As much as I REALLY wanted to keep this bag (for the price and warranty alone), I just really don't need it.

And, it says on the box that it was made FOR Costco. I couldn't find an exact match anywhere either, so started looking at the box. It was made specifically for Costco. I was on the fence about keeping it even though I don't have a need for it (we have 6 B&R bags, I love them), but I have never seen any that were made just for Costco.

Also, they did look very similar to the Kirkland branded bag selling right next to it, and it made me wonder if they were from the same factory, same materials, just very different price.

(I only add this because I looked back and didn't see anyone mention that these were made specifically for Costco, and thought it might be pertinent for others, as it was for me. The last time I bought one of these at Costco, it was just a discontinued style.)
Old Apr 30, 2017, 1:44 am

Originally Posted by radiowell
It was a spinner but not a hybrid! It even said Cordura material prominently. Like I said, it was the first time I've seen this model. Interior of the Kirkland bag looked suspicious like the BR bag, had to do a double take. Sorry should've taken a picture (I took the BR bag and went straight to the cash register).
I saw it at my local costco today and thought it looked quite similar to the BR bag, however after looking at it online I don't think it's the same one as the measurements don't line up

Here's the link though
https://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Sign...100344004.html

Does anyone else have any feedback on this? I may still end up picking it up...
Old May 16, 2018, 12:06 pm

For the people in Richmond, BC, Canada, the Costco here has the 21" hard shell for $250 and the 30" for $350

Sharing from another poster on RFD
su130cxsp-4
su121cxsp-4

Last edited by chawk12; May 16, 2018 at 12:45 pm
Old May 17, 2018, 5:49 pm

Programs: FSPP, Impresario, Prive, Virtuoso
Originally Posted by chawk12
For the people in Richmond, BC, Canada, the Costco here has the 21" hard shell for $250 and the 30" for $350

su130cxsp-4
su121cxsp-4
Is that the Sympatico line? Is it actually the real deal?
Old May 17, 2018, 6:07 pm

Originally Posted by aviationp
Yes it is. It even has the $529 price tag on the 21 and the $6xx tag on the larger one attached to the luggage itself

Edit: here's the post from the RFD poster, you'll see the pics on the second to last row of this post
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/costc...815/#p29327987
Old May 17, 2018, 6:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC

su130cxsp-4
su121cxsp-4
Originally Posted by aviationp
Yes it is. It even has the $529 price tag on the 21 and the $6xx tag on the larger one attached to the luggage itself

Edit: here's the post from the RFD poster, you'll see the pics on the second to last row of this post
[Costco] West BC,AB,SK & MB (May 14 - 20? (163 Pics) - RedFlagDeals.com Forums
Looks like the Sympatico to me. Just called relatives in R.ichmond
Old May 17, 2018, 7:49 pm

su130cxsp-4
su121cxsp-4
At current exchange rates that's practically free! They're paying you to buy it
Old Sep 26, 2018, 6:24 am

Has anyone seen the 21" at any Costco recently, either Canada or US?
Old Sep 27, 2018, 6:17 am

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
I’ve checked every Costco I’ve ever been at and never been lucky enough to find it. Now my local Costco has the Kirkland bag on sale and it appears they might be discontinuing so I am concerned I should just buy it. My Tumi is wearing out, ironically most worse in the rubber grip.
Old Sep 28, 2018, 8:08 am

Location: 42.1% in PDX , 49.9% in PVG & 8% in the air somewhere
Programs: Marriott Ambassador Elite, UA 1K, AS MVP GLD 75K, DL Pt
Originally Posted by bergamini
I’ve checked every Costco I’ve ever been at and never been lucky enough to find it. Now my local Costco has the Kirkland bag on sale and it appears they might be discontinuing so I am concerned I should just buy it. My Tumi is wearing out, ironically most worse in the rubber grip.
Couple months ago there were Tumi's at Costoc, picked two of them up, but they didn't measure up to the BR so I returned them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.