Wiki Posts
Search

pets on board

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2014, 10:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by TTT
Were they "support" animals? I have never seen a "support" cat but wouldn't be surprised either.

Also, if they were not "support" animals they should have been in the carrier and they would have been limited to 2 per cabin (IIRC).
If there are support pigs, there have to be support cats.
Old Dec 23, 2014, 11:32 am

pets on board

If service or emotional support animals show any type of aggression they can be refused boarding if the flight hasn't taken off yet, or banned from future flights. Support birds must be caged at all times.
Yes, it's out of control. ADA has nothing to do with air travel, the agency in charge is ACAA Air Carrier Access Act.
Old Jan 15, 2015, 6:32 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter
If there are support pigs, there have to be support cats.
Agree with you
Old Jan 16, 2015, 6:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL FO, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
In the sticky thread on top of this forum it states "Please don't post here if you have a problem with pets in the cabin, staying at your place of lodging or just don't like animals in general. Your thread will be considered off topic and disruptive and it will be deleted.".

The purpose of the "Travel with Pets" forum is to assist our fellow travelers in answering general pet travel questions.

Therefore I am closing this thread down to any further discussion.

RSSrsvp - Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.