370 clubs in 16 countries

golds gym says 22 countries

also things along the lines of http://www.clubcorp.com/
https://classpass.com/ - has acquired at least 2 competitors

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; Jan 3, 2019 at 5:29 pm
Old May 6, 2019, 12:37 am

Originally Posted by Tshoobaka
Hey guys, thanks for all the replies

I'll try to find a local small gym that will take me for 30/40Euros a month, I would accept that.

I do have my ball shakers and I guess i'll have to stop being lazy and wash them!

Seems like I have to talk to my trainer and have him set up some kind of routine to workout with limited equipment. (This travel thing is fairly new, about a year now so I havent mentionned it so I will)

And Pursued, appreciate all your comments, I know you probably have the same type of crappy body I do, if I stop training, my body slowly goes back to athletic rather than built..

I had set up a yearly program which was
3 months regular hypertrophy training,
3 months intensive power/strength training so much heavier weights, lower reps
3 months recuperation so smaller weights higher reps but still going minimum 4 times/week so to recover my tissues
3 months of cardio/weight lifting again before I start the other year

So for another month I'm still at the power training but after that it will definitely be easier to spend 3 months with higher reps/lighter weights at either a hotel gym or in a room
Workout routine you mentioned here looks good on paper. I'm going to give it a try.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.