Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Children
Reload this Page >

Child-friendly hotel in Singapore?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2004, 11:30 am
SLF
Original Poster

Programs: Various

Any suggestions for a child-friendly (ages 4 & 18mths) hotel in Singapore?

Considering Shangri-La (Orchard Rd.). Ideally would like to find somewhere children are not only welcomed, but also well catered for - e.g. a play room.

Thanks...
Old Sep 22, 2004, 6:25 am

Programs: Aeroplan Prestige, Starwood, Fairmont President Club, Hilton Honours
Is there a Novotel? They are always quite kid friendly.
Old Oct 2, 2004, 10:31 am

Programs: BA Gold, KrisFlyer
I haven't been to the Shangri-La since I had my children, and I would tend to doubt they have a playroom, but I think it would be a good choice with children. They have a beautiful outdoor area surrounding the pool with some room to run around for children. We have always found that outside time is a great way to entertain young children. When we were in a strange city with my children when they were younger, we always spent a lot of time in the parks. I wouldn't hesitate to take my kids to the Shangri-La. I think they would love it.
Old Jan 10, 2006, 1:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
Just want to bump this thread up - anyone have anything else to add?

We've ruled the Shangri-La (or in Singapore, I guess it becomes the Shangri-La 'lah' )out on grounds of it being too far from transport links/shops etc, but are considering either one of the SunTec properties (possibly Pan Pacific) or the Swissotel Stamford.

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.