Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thai & Volcanic Ash Situation

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2010, 4:03 am

Programs: M&M, ROP, KrisFlyer
[QUOTE=BKKROP;13838349]It is true that the some flights are not full, other airlines are reporting the same, maybe paxs have lengthened their holidays or are back home and as yet have not claimed. I haven't seen a screen this w/e, the fact is that these paxs are in the system, but they are not on the planes....
QUOTE]

The Paris flight apparently took off with far less than 300 passengers, and also hadnt been booked by more...I dont believe that there are in effect many "No Shows" out of BKK.. that's indeed the case the other way around fom Europe to BKK...
I think it's a severe communication problem..... German tour operators did hardly know about available seats on the special flight to Paris, but the FRA flight tomorrow apparently is already heavily (over)booked and with a long waitlist....even though this flight hasn't been communicated yet on TG's international website together with all the other rescue-flights, but only in German language on the respective website...
Did UK-bound passengers know about the Paris flight?
From Paris to London by train is an easy run nowadays.... and I guess many stranded UK bound people would have loved just to learn about the opportunity... otherwise its hard to believe that 20.000 might still be stranded
Old Apr 25, 2010, 4:27 pm

Programs: UA Gold, *A Gold - Qantas Club/Silver - Virgin Atlantic Silver
Originally Posted by BKKROP
AG, I checked the other night when they sent me an advice, but I couldn't see where they had taken an aircraft from, could be it is not going to happen now that the loads are not high.
Brilliant - I love my A346 flights...!

Cheers,

AG. :-:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.