Wiki Posts
Search

DFW-D Amex Centurion Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2013, 12:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, SPG PLT100
DFW-D Amex Centurion Lounge

Just attended the soft opening for the DFW board.

So the new lounges opens tomorrow. Hours are 5:30A-10P. It's a nice little lounge. Beautifully decorated. Comfy seats. A great all day buffet with real food in it. Custom entrees. Tell the chef what you want and he will do whatever based on what ingredients he has available to him.

Full bar. Nothing costs additional.

2 6 person meeting rooms. 1 hour limit if someone is waiting. First come first served.

Mini spa. Massages. Manicures. Pedicures. Facials. All included and free.

Showers. First come first served.

Lockers that actually lock. Electronic. Set your own code. Emptied nightly at 10pm.

Seperate room with 4 or 5 sleeper lounge type things. Over looking the terminal. The designated sleeping room.

Power outlets everywhere.

Hmmm. Anyone want to know anything else?
Old Oct 14, 2013, 1:23 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, HH Gold, AA Lifetime Gold, United Silver, BA Gold
DFW-D Amex Centurian Lounge

Can Platinum Card holders use this lounge?
Old Oct 14, 2013, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

Yes sir. Plat and above. 2 adult guests. Unlimited guests under 17. One day pass is $50 for people without appropriate cards.
Old Oct 14, 2013, 1:40 pm
Original Poster

Think anyone would appreciate pics?
Old Oct 14, 2013, 1:52 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by BrassMonkehy
Think anyone would appreciate pics?
There are already pics in this thread in the AmEx forum.
Old Oct 14, 2013, 2:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: A3, AA. Plasticy things! That give me, y'know, Stuff!
Yes sir. Plat and above. 2 adult guests. Unlimited guests under 17. One day pass is $50 for people without appropriate cards.
Ohgoodghods. I now have a mental image of thousands of entitled Brazilian brats running around all over the place.
Old Oct 14, 2013, 2:17 pm
Original Poster

When he told me that he saw the look on my face and shook his head in agreement. The kids room is like 12x12 with beanbags and a game system. Not sure how that's gonna work. I'll be spending my time in the mini spa and the sleeper lounges.
Old Oct 14, 2013, 2:17 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Really?

The new Amex Centurion Lounge are much swankier and nearly a destination to themselves. Available free to holders of the by-invitation-only Amex Centurion Card or for $50 a visit for other Amex card members, the club offers restaurant-quality meals and snacks, a high-end cocktail bar and sleek relaxation areas.
Old Oct 14, 2013, 3:33 pm

The USA today article says Platinums are allowed although originally only Centurions had been. Then again, it is the USA today.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Edit: In the access terms.

http://thecenturionlounge.com/info/access

I AM SO EXCITED

Last edited by Bttc; Oct 14, 2013 at 3:42 pm
Old Oct 14, 2013, 3:40 pm

Programs: American AAdvantage
Originally Posted by Bttc
The USA today article says Platinums are allowed although originally only Centurions had been. Then again, it is the USA today.
Platinum card members are allowed free access to their Las Vegas lounge.
Any eligible American Express Card Member may purchase a One-Day Pass at The Lounge for $50. If you have a Platinum Card® or Centurion® Card from American Express, access to The Centurion Lounge is complimentary as part of your Card Membership. If you received a promotional mailing or email communicating complimentary access, then access to The Centurion Lounge is complimentary for the number of visits indicated in the promotion.
Old Oct 14, 2013, 4:52 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, UA Silver, Hilton Gold, Hertz Pres Circle
Are spa treatments available during certain hours? Or the entire opening time. I'm wondering if with a 7am flight if I'd be too early.
Old Oct 14, 2013, 4:53 pm
Original Poster

Yes. Really...
Old Oct 14, 2013, 5:45 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
Please follow the thread in the regional Texas forum. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz.
Old Oct 15, 2013, 1:03 pm

Programs: Amex centurion / plat / DL diamond / Hilton HHonors
Spa service is avail. at certain times (I can't recall I think it was) 9am to 6pm and as mentioned first come first serve.. Food is tex-mex style so it's med-spicy..
Old Oct 15, 2013, 1:07 pm

Programs: Amex centurion / plat / DL diamond / Hilton HHonors
Also to mention.. If you are a centurion card holder.. There is a special line which was the far right desk as you come in.. It will have a signage "priority check-in".. So you don't have to wait if there is a line...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.