Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Subscribed to threads not being delivered:

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2009, 1:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
Whatever you are doing/did, my subscribed threads are working now...SO DON'T CHANGE A THING!
Old Dec 1, 2009, 9:23 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
They came through in large batches (in no particular order), daily or less often, throughout the long weekend, and now everything seems to be ta.
Old Jan 28, 2010, 7:29 pm

Programs: US,PC
I have reported this issue so many times but no result so far.

I am subscribed to few threads but doesn't get email alerts regularly. Sometimes I get alert sometimes don't. ONLY one thread which shows up regularly is Mileage run Thread.
Old Jan 29, 2010, 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by dracs
I have reported this issue so many times but no result so far.

I am subscribed to few threads but doesn't get email alerts regularly. Sometimes I get alert sometimes don't. ONLY one thread which shows up regularly is Mileage run Thread.
You are set up to automatically subscribe to threads that you reply to "with no notification". This means that you will not receive emails when someone replies. There are a few threads which you are set up to receive instant notifications for, but that is because you specifically changed the subscription settings for those threads. If you would like to change your subscription settings to that you will be notified of all replies to threads in which you're subscribed, you can change that in the MyFlyertalk Options page.
Old Feb 1, 2010, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by IB-Dick
You are set up to automatically subscribe to threads that you reply to "with no notification". This means that you will not receive emails when someone replies. There are a few threads which you are set up to receive instant notifications for, but that is because you specifically changed the subscription settings for those threads. If you would like to change your subscription settings to that you will be notified of all replies to threads in which you're subscribed, you can change that in the MyFlyertalk Options page.
Hello IB

I changed notification to instant notification but still I didn't get replies for thread trick it/... yesterday. Can you diagnose what else is the problem?
Thanks
Old Feb 1, 2010, 7:07 pm

Originally Posted by dracs
Hello IB

I changed notification to instant notification but still I didn't get replies for thread trick it/... yesterday. Can you diagnose what else is the problem?
Thanks
I assume that you changed your setting, which will effect threads that you subscribe to moving forward, however it won't work retroactively. You'll have to handle these manually.

If you go to MyFlyerTalk, under the subscribed threads it says "View all Subscribed Threads". Click that and look at the "Notification" column. If it doesn't say "instant", then you need to change it. The very far right column is a check box. Check all that you want instant notifications for and scroll to the bottom of the list. There you will find a drop down with the option "Instant Email Notification". Select that and hit "GO". This should update those threads subscription settings.
Old Feb 3, 2010, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by IB-Dick
I assume that you changed your setting, which will effect threads that you subscribe to moving forward, however it won't work retroactively. You'll have to handle these manually.

If you go to MyFlyerTalk, under the subscribed threads it says "View all Subscribed Threads". Click that and look at the "Notification" column. If it doesn't say "instant", then you need to change it. The very far right column is a check box. Check all that you want instant notifications for and scroll to the bottom of the list. There you will find a drop down with the option "Instant Email Notification". Select that and hit "GO". This should update those threads subscription settings.

Hi IB

I removed my trick it subscription and re subscribed it . But still no use. I don't get instant notifications. Do you feel that it can be solved , if not , I will stop bugging .

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.