Pop Up Ad on Home Page for signed-in premium members

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pop Up Ad on Home Page for signed-in premium members

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2007, 4:56 pm

Programs: American, United
Yes, Kevin is the senior developer at Internet Brands working on FlyerTalk. Another project we have is to have all IB folks identified in their name.
Old Nov 15, 2007, 4:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA plus
Originally Posted by JohnMcG
Yes, Kevin is the senior developer at Internet Brands working on FlyerTalk. Another project we have is to have all IB folks identified in their name.
Thanks for the identification and thanks for addressing the issue. Appreciate the support.

Welcome to FT, Kevin.
Old Nov 15, 2007, 5:24 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Kevin is indeed one of the nice people over at IB; the FT techies are working at giving the IB folks who post on FT the same red and bolded handles the rest of the Admins do, so there won't be any confusion going forward.
Old Nov 16, 2007, 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by GoingAway
Not sure who you are or if you represent IB, etc but if this is true ... THANKS!!
I wouldn't go so far as to say I represent IB . I just write code for them. In any event I updated my sig to make things more clear. Sorry for the confusion.
Kevin

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.