Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Can't see the first post in a thread

Old Jul 12, 17, 7:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA

I'm trying to read this trip report http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...n-rebirth.html that says it is by twindocstravel but the first post I actually see is by McNandez. At least one other poster is having a similar issue.
Old Jul 13, 17, 11:37 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
The post is very graphics intensive, and there is a way oversized graphic in that post by twindocstravel that can distort the post under some conditions. I don't have any trouble seeing the post using Safari on my iPad, for example, but if I try to see it as a single post there's a revelation of the issue.

Your device or browser software may be reacting to the distortion caused by that graphic. I'll do some contacting to see if the oversized graphic can be reduced or edited out; then you can see if that was the cause.

The graphic in question is (reduced in size forbthis post):
Attached Images  
Old Jul 13, 17, 11:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA
The mod in that forum fixed the issue overnight and now I can see it. I couldn't see it in Safari, Chrome, or IE using different computers.
Old Jul 13, 17, 11:53 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by wrp96 View Post
The mod in that forum fixed the issue overnight and now I can see it. I couldn't see it in Safari, Chrome, or IE using different computers.
I'm still seeing the oversized image, and it's still distorting the page width, so I'm contacting the OP.

Thanks!

Search this Thread