Reload this Page >

Consolidated "php errors, bugs, problem, etc." thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 7, 2022, 2:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: IBJoel
As we have resolved most of the largest issues (I would consider subscription emails and wikipost editing to be the major outstanding ones) and I have about a dozen other sites to monitor that underwent the same changes as FlyerTalk did, I must request that you please answer these questions in your future reports (you can just copy/paste if you want). If you do not provide these, I will not be responding or reporting your issue to our tech team.

Desktop or mobile?
Reproduced in multiple browsers? Which do/don’t work (we at least need to know the initial browser)?
Steps to reproduce the issue
Reproduced on incognito mode/private window?
When did this problem start?
(If you're just confirming that you're also having the issue, we'll just need your device type and browser)
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2022, 10:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L

There is some major .... going down this morning Cannot like a post at all (gives an error), and now I can't even load some threads. I get the error: "ArgumentCountError: 5 arguments are required, 4 given in ..../includes/functions.php on line 3127"

I'm honestly surprised I was able to post this. Today's update may need its own thread, lol.

-J.
corky, dgreen12, pbiflyer and 12 others like this.
Old Nov 28, 2022, 10:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Silver Fox, I see you were able to like my post. Posting this separately on purpose. Maybe the error is intermittent.

I still cannot load the Delta Forum Lounge thread at all, and instead receive the above error.

I was able to like another post in a different forum and can still access that thread.

-J.
SamirD likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2022, 10:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
Originally Posted by GW McLintock
Silver Fox, I see you were able to like my post. Posting this separately on purpose. Maybe the error is intermittent.

I still cannot load the Delta Forum Lounge thread at all, and instead receive the above error.

I was able to like another post in a different forum and can still access that thread.

-J.
I seem to be able to like, but get that thread error, this is an example of a thread:

Local lockdowns in the UK

But it only throws the error if I try to jump to new or select the last page if that helps the debuggers.
CDTraveler, SamirD and TesterQA like this.
Old Nov 28, 2022, 11:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by GW McLintock
There is some major .... going down this morning Cannot like a post at all (gives an error), and now I can't even load some threads. I get the error: "ArgumentCountError: 5 arguments are required, 4 given in ..../includes/functions.php on line 3127"
Similar error when I try to view this thread:

100K + 75K bumped from Premium Class after aircraft swap, restored after audit

ArgumentCountError: 7 arguments are required, 6 given in ..../includes/functions.php on line 3127
SamirD likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2022, 11:35 am
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Right now I'm able to Like posts and access all those threads that were posted, although I definitely had problems earlier this morning (I was completely unable to post) and there are still some moderator/admin functions that are a little wonky. If still experiencing these issues, please copy/paste and answer the appropriate questions below. That goes for any new posters to this thread, as well.
Desktop or mobile?
Reproduced in multiple browsers? Which do/don’t work (we at least need to know the initial browser)?
Steps to reproduce the issue
Reproduced on incognito mode/private window?
When did this problem start?
(If you're just confirming that you're also having the issue, we'll just need your device type and browser)
SamirD likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2022, 11:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA
I get the same error on this thread https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hawa...er-2022-a.html

PC using Chrome.
Yahillwe and SamirD like this.
Old Nov 28, 2022, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So in this thread: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/34790543-post617.html if I try to like the post I get a popup "an error occurred", and this is what it looks like to me and the person that has already liked it is sort of greyed out:

Firefox on W10.
SamirD likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2022, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Duplicate
SamirD likes this.

Last edited by notquiteaff; Nov 28, 2022 at 11:48 am Reason: Duplicate… see more complete post later in thread.
Old Nov 28, 2022, 11:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So in this thread: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/34790543-post617.html if I try to like the post I get a popup "an error occurred", and this is what it looks like to me and the person that has already liked it is sort of greyed out:

SamirD likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2022, 11:45 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
The Finnair höpö-höpö (nonsense) thread
ArgumentCountError: 7 arguments are required, 6 given in ..../includes/functions.php on line 3127
Desktop
Firefox 107, Safari 14.1.2 - Same error both

Reproduce: Click on link while logged in, returns the error every time. Seems to be links to "first unread post" that are affected?
Reproduced on incognito mode/private window? Yes
When did this problem start? Today 2022-11-28
oliver2002 and SamirD like this.
Old Nov 28, 2022, 11:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

100K + 75K bumped from Premium Class after aircraft swap, restored after audit

(as linked a few posts posts up) causes

Browser: Safari on iPad
Steps to reproduce: just click the link
when did it start: this morning.
incognito: link works in incognito tab of Safari. Then if I log in, the error appears.

Other browser tests: same behavior in Chrome and FF on Mac. When not logged in (tested on FF), link worked, but once logged in it failed.
SamirD likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2022, 11:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Ignore
Yahillwe and SamirD like this.

Last edited by notquiteaff; Nov 28, 2022 at 11:47 am Reason: Dupe
Old Nov 28, 2022, 11:49 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
The Finnair höpö-höpö (nonsense) thread
Desktop
Firefox 107, Safari 14.1.2, Opera 93 - Same error all three

Reproduce: Click on link while logged in, returns the error every time. Seems to be links to "first unread post" that are affected?
Reproduced on incognito mode/private window? Yes
When did this problem start? Today 2022-11-28

Also
New Lumo in da house!
Finnair Long Haul Business Class Food
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/finnair-finnair-plus/1730897-no-way-ay-things-improve-feedback-thread-49.html#post34788803
CDTraveler and SamirD like this.

Last edited by intuition; Nov 28, 2022 at 12:06 pm Reason: more links
Old Nov 28, 2022, 12:59 pm

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Same issue here with this thread:

Air Canada eUpgrade program (October 2020 onwards) [read wiki BEFORE asking question]

Browsers: Windows 10 Pro Desktop - Firefox (107.0 64-bit) and Chrome (107.0.5304.107 (Official Build) (64-bit)), iOS - Safari
Steps to reproduce. Just click on thread title or last post. Can see intermediate posts by clicking on their number, but not last page / last unread.
Reproduced on incognito mode/private window? No issue when incognito, only when logged in.
When did it start? Today 2022-11-28
zkzkz, SamirD and IBJoel like this.

Last edited by Bohemian1; Nov 28, 2022 at 1:07 pm Reason: Added browser details
Old Nov 28, 2022, 1:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So far I have noticed it on the Breadcrumbs thread in this tech forum. Also, the What I have been eating thread in Dining and I think a couple more that I can't remember.
This started today on both my phone and PC using Chrome

Just now in the anti-vent thread:
ArgumentCountError: 5 arguments are required, 4 given in ..../includes/functions.php on line 3127
SamirD and IBJoel like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.