Wiki Posts
Search

SWISS back to T4 in JFK

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2008, 1:38 pm

Programs: LH SENATOR
Originally Posted by taigatrommel
hello,

as FTL I everytime have access to the LH Business Lounge in JFK T1 (with LH Y Ticket).

As FTL you're entitled to use all LH Business Lounges and FTL lounges with an valid Boarding Pass of the day.
In the JFK LH lounge all LX flights were announced, so it seems like, LX passangers use this lounge.

But the LH lounge will be rebuild in spring 2008, then the entrance will be behind the security.

Best regards,

taigatrommel
I thought that FTL's were only allowed to use the A lounge at JFK T1 or maybe this was only for LX? SEN, HON and F have access to the lounge at least from LX.

Oh so T4 has the same lounge and it's called "Swiss Lounge" again? Any changes to furniture, food selection etc? Also how many other airlines are using this lounge and what's with FTL's holding Y tickets?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.