Wiki Posts
Search

Terrible Inflight Service Issues

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2010, 10:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Originally Posted by Fly-Swiss
For that matter, BA is no better, especially Heathrow...
Since I already joined this thread, let me add a comment. BA new terminal T5 at Heathrow is great (after early problems), including the outstanding Gallery lounges. That is if you are travelling in premium cabins or OW sapphire or emerald (who access the F lounge). Far superior to ZRH lounges.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 10:39 am

Do Swiss have a system where the FA's write a report of "irregularities" on the flight (such as innop PTV's and frozen food) which is then passed to Customer Service?

My one (relatively minor) issue on LH was reported this way and I recieved an unsolicted follow up from customer services. Great recovery in my opinion.

This system also means customer services have both sides of the story, because when you post about the food being frozen you make it sound like the whole meal (which many other FT's have identified as absurd), but if it is only the things meant to be eaten at room temperature do you just mean either the starter or desert? Of course still not acceptable, and I would hope the FA's already reported it so the problem doesn't occur again.
Old Apr 15, 2010, 8:55 am

Programs: LX SEN; Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by brunos
Far superior to ZRH lounges.
Not that these are anything special.
Ever been in the Shongololo Lounge in JNB?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.