Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 2, 2023, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
Menus ex ZRH in F and C (6 Mar 24 - 4 June 24)
First Class:

https://preview.thenewsmarket.com/Pr...ets/663584.pdf

Business Class:
https://preview.thenewsmarket.com/Pr...ets/663583.pdf

Link for pre-ordering meals ex ZRH in F and C

https://www.pre-flight-shopping.com/en/?p=eHSqnIMU_UQ

Special themes in F for 2024 (from olm022 )
21. February - 5. March 2024 (Caviar Weeks)
22. May - 6. June 2024 (Theme to be communicated)
21. August - 3. September 2024 (Theme to be communicated)

20. November - 3. December 2024 (Theme to be communicated)

Print Wikipost

The SWISS Business & First Class Menu Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2022, 8:58 am

Programs: Air Canada Aeroplan Basic; BA Executive Club Blue;
Originally Posted by worldclubber
It wouldn't hurt to have champagne and a hot dish, but now I am dreaming ...
haha yeah that would be the Euro Business dream!
worldclubber likes this.
Old Nov 17, 2022, 9:01 am

Removed for duplication.

Last edited by ACYYZYHZ; Nov 17, 2022 at 9:03 am Reason: duplicate
Old Nov 17, 2022, 9:02 am

Originally Posted by Maestro Ramen
This is from Monday evening ZRH-MAN

Roast beef well cooked, tasty sides, dessert was delicious. Was a lot better than my usual Air Frace grub...
Thanks for posting! Looks pretty decent, to be honest!
Old Nov 18, 2022, 7:00 am

Programs: BA GGL
First Class Menu NRT-ZRH

I will be travelling in F on LX161 Narita-Zurich and I wonder if someone has a menu for that flight ?
Old Nov 19, 2022, 8:46 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by ACYYZYHZ
haha yeah that would be the Euro Business dream!
Well, that's what it used to be like in the good ole days. One can always dream
Old Nov 19, 2022, 10:49 am

Programs: BA KL LH Hilton Marriott
Originally Posted by Maestro Ramen
This is from Monday evening ZRH-MAN

Roast beef well cooked, tasty sides, dessert was delicious. Was a lot better than my usual Air Frace grub...
That looks incredibly like duck to me. And when I ate it last week it tasted like duck too
Old Nov 19, 2022, 11:10 am

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Eurobonus Silver, ALL Gold
Lol you are right... it definitely looks ike duck.

After a 12h long haul and a fairly long lounge stay all showered with champagne I provably wasn't the most attentive to the protein
chris63 and worldclubber like this.
Old Nov 22, 2022, 12:47 pm

Programs: Former UA1K transitioning to WFBF mentality
LX8 ZRH-ORD F on 19 Nov 2022

Main F menu:

Snack menu:

The usual Balik - always lovely - with the lobster appetizer:

Venison main:

Last edited by marks88; Nov 22, 2022 at 1:01 pm
Old Nov 30, 2022, 6:47 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Source: https://swiss.newsmarket.com/english...0-9b11d9b6d8ee

SWISS will be serving its First and Business Class travellers exclusive menu creations in collaboration with the high-end After Seven restaurant in Zermatt from today onwards, under the latest chapter in its ‘SWISS Taste of Switzerland’ inflight culinary programme. The meals have been concocted by starred Michelin chef Florian Neubauer, who is renowned for his innovative cuisine. SWISS’s Premium Economy Class travellers can also enjoy a three-course meal featuring specialities from Canton Valais.

Swiss International Air Lines (SWISS) is now serving its First and Business Class travellers culinary creations from the high-end After Seven restaurant in Canton Valais. The Michelin-starred establishment is part of the Backstage Hotel, which comprises 20 luxury chalets and apartments set against the spectacular Matterhorn. In charge at After Seven is managing director and executive chef Florian Neubauer – a byword for innovative cuisine, the youngest chef in Europe to earn two Michelin stars and the present holder of a combined 32 GaultMillau points. From today and for the next three months, premium travellers on SWISS long-haul flights from Zurich will enjoy Neubauer’s creations featuring specialities of Canton Valais in the latest chapter of the ‘SWISS Taste of Switzerland’ inflight culinary programme.

“SWISS and After Seven share the same premium philosophy, and derive the same sheer pleasure from pampering their guests,” says Julia Hillenbrand, Head of Brand Experience at SWISS. “We both attach huge importance to delivering the highest service quality. And I am delighted that, from today onwards, we can offer the culinary creations of this innovative Valais kitchen aboard our flights.”

“For me, cooking and travel are closely connected,” Florian Neubauer adds. “It’s my passion to discover the new and to play with ingredients from other countries. So I’m particularly pleased to have this opportunity to bring the varied tastes of Switzerland closer to SWISS’s inflight guests.”

SWISS is also offering its Premium Economy Class travellers on outbound flights from Switzerland the culinary option of a three-course meal featuring Canton Valais specialities. The new menu cards for SWISS First, SWISS Business and SWISS Premium Economy are attached to this media release.

Twenty years of inflight culinary delights

SWISS has been taking the First, Business and Premium Economy Class travellers on its long-haul services on a journey of culinary discovery through Switzerland’s various regions since December 2002. Every three months a new Michelin-starred and GaultMillau-point top chef is invited to present ‘their’ canton to SWISS passengers aloft by creating a varied selection of top-quality meals with a particular focus on regional and seasonal specialities. The meals are also accompanied by wine and cheese specialities from the region concerned. In its 20-year success story to date, ‘SWISS Taste of Switzerland’ has welcomed aboard 76 guest chefs representing every one of Switzerland’s 26 cantons.
Old Nov 30, 2022, 10:04 am

Originally Posted by 59Impala
Would be great if LX started to publish all menus in advance, as LH has been doing for a while. And too bad the published F menu does not include the wine list.

Assume the published menu is outbound (not only to North America) for Dec 22 and Jan/Feb 23.
Travlur and 59Impala like this.

Last edited by worldclubber; Nov 30, 2022 at 10:43 am
Old Dec 2, 2022, 2:02 pm

Bummer. Flying in a few days and I was SO looking forward to trying the venison everyone raved about.
Old Dec 2, 2022, 3:11 pm

I'm flying in a few days too and looking forward to check it out. I hope the lamb is good.
worldclubber and Travlur like this.
Old Dec 2, 2022, 3:59 pm

Originally Posted by Travlur
Bummer. Flying in a few days and I was SO looking forward to trying the venison everyone raved about.
It was very good, had it twice, but the new menu also has a lot going for it!

Please let us know what the new dishes are like, and please do me favor and post the F wine list.

Have a great flight!
Travlur likes this.
Old Dec 2, 2022, 4:03 pm

Originally Posted by NYC1
I'm flying in a few days too and looking forward to check it out. I hope the lamb is good.
Give us your take in the lamb and other menu items you may check out! We appreciate it!

And please do post the wine list, too.

Enjoy!
Travlur likes this.
Old Dec 3, 2022, 3:00 pm

Will do. It be at some point at the end of the week unless someone beats me to it.
worldclubber likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.