Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 2, 2023, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
Menus ex ZRH in F and C (6 Mar 24 - 4 June 24)
First Class:

https://preview.thenewsmarket.com/Pr...ets/663584.pdf

Business Class:
https://preview.thenewsmarket.com/Pr...ets/663583.pdf

Link for pre-ordering meals ex ZRH in F and C

https://www.pre-flight-shopping.com/en/?p=eHSqnIMU_UQ

Special themes in F for 2024 (from olm022 )
21. February - 5. March 2024 (Caviar Weeks)
22. May - 6. June 2024 (Theme to be communicated)
21. August - 3. September 2024 (Theme to be communicated)

20. November - 3. December 2024 (Theme to be communicated)

Print Wikipost

The SWISS Business & First Class Menu Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2014, 2:18 pm

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Originally Posted by TicketandPassport

Great flight, crew, food. Always a delight.
Flying this route in the Spring and while I learned it was only the A333s that have the "new" LX F I was a bit dejected. But seeing the posts from the A340s are getting my spirits back up. ^
Old Nov 16, 2014, 4:03 pm

Programs: Miles and More
Originally Posted by JVPhoto
Flying this route in the Spring and while I learned it was only the A333s that have the "new" LX F I was a bit dejected. But seeing the posts from the A340s are getting my spirits back up. ^
You should have no worries and be sure of a great flight!
Old Dec 3, 2014, 7:29 pm

Programs: LX SEN
Does anybody know whether the "early" morning long-haul departures ex-ZRH (such as GRU and MIA) offer the standard menu in C and F or is there a breakfast/brunch menu instead of lunch?

Thanks!
Old Dec 4, 2014, 4:25 pm

Programs: LH Senator ★
Swiss First Menu
ZRH-DEL and DEL-ZRH November 2014

ZRH-DEL:

DEL-ZRH:

Cheeses (common both ways):
Old Dec 15, 2014, 1:46 pm

Programs: LH SENATOR
Does anyone have the current F Menu served on ZRH - North America flights?
Old Jan 5, 2015, 6:15 pm

Programs: UA-1K MM, AA-Gold, DL-Silver, AS-MVP
LX14
ZRH-JFK

Airbus A330 Business
January 2015

Menu

Appetizer - Salmon Tartare

Main - Swiss Sturgeon...

...which tasted and reminded me of this...

(UA's SF-style cioppini)

Dessert

Pre-arrival meal - Chicken Caesar Salad...

...which reminded me of this...

(UA's domestic F salad)

Overall, terribly disappointed with LX. Also flew LH and OS the last month, and found them both to have better food, ground experience, and better IFE.
Old Jan 18, 2015, 1:09 pm

LX2694
ZRH-GRU
First (only passenger!)
January 2015 - Canton Uri Menu (The Chedi)

Food was excellent. Acccording to the MdC, this was the best F menu of the past few years.

Old Jan 19, 2015, 7:00 am

Programs: LH SEN**, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by LUGlodo
LX2694
ZRH-GRU
First (only passenger!)
January 2015 - Canton Uri Menu (The Chedi)

Food was excellent. Acccording to the MdC, this was the best F menu of the past few years.

Totally agree. Had the same menu last week (also as only pax in F) on ZRH-ORD flight. Was completely full and a bit drunk from the wonderful wines. In addition (not on the menu), there was an excellent raclette that I asked to eat before landing.
Old Jan 28, 2015, 6:47 pm

Programs: LX Senator; AF Platinum and Club 2000; AA Platinum for life (former EXP)
Long Haul C Menu changes.....all good

Seems like a change made this past month in the long haul business service.

1. Nuts of high quality now served in a small bowl during cocktails. No more "sack" being passed out. Much classier.
2. Main courses presented in a way that shows that the components on the plate were cooked separately and plated before serving. That is a big change. When everything is cooked together, generally the vegetables get over cooked. This new way is much more like first class where things are plated in the galley.
3. Desserts much more substantial. No more little glass. Now a dessert plate.
4. Pre-landing meal is nicer. I liked the chicken caesar salad.

So overall, a nice upgrade to the C meal service.
Old Jan 31, 2015, 2:08 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by sfoeuroflyer
Seems like a change made this past month in the long haul business service.

1. Nuts of high quality now served in a small bowl during cocktails. No more "sack" being passed out. Much classier.
2. Main courses presented in a way that shows that the components on the plate were cooked separately and plated before serving. That is a big change. When everything is cooked together, generally the vegetables get over cooked. This new way is much more like first class where things are plated in the galley.
3. Desserts much more substantial. No more little glass. Now a dessert plate.
4. Pre-landing meal is nicer. I liked the chicken caesar salad.

So overall, a nice upgrade to the C meal service.
What? No more Moutarde de Dijon flavoured potato crisps/chips?

I don't think everything could have been cooked together for the main course, though it certainly looked as if everything was heated together.

I'm not a great dessert eater so the small pot was ok by me but it will give them chance to serve something other than mousse.

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Feb 2, 2015 at 4:02 pm
Old Jan 31, 2015, 10:21 am

Programs: CM PP DL GM
C Menu Ex MIA

Does anybody have any idea how is C menú out Miami
Old Feb 1, 2015, 1:58 pm

Programs: LH SENATOR
Originally Posted by MARIOCASTRO777
Does anybody have any idea how is C menú out Miami
I have been on the flight last week but haven't taken the dinner, I do not remember the whole menu but it was something like that:

For first course you got some Mixed plate of vegetables and cold cuts together with a small mixed salad and the cheese for dessert was also already on the tray. Before the first course was served there was an aperitive service accompanied with mixed nuts.

For Main Course they had Steak, I think there was a chicken, a fish dish and Rösti baked with tomato and cheese.

The breakfast service was similar to the other East Coast to Switzerland flights with a menu card that you filled out and handed over to the flight attendant before take off. It seems to me the only additional choice on the menu are the cold cuts otherwise it's the same as on the shorter flights from the East Coast.
Old Feb 2, 2015, 2:38 pm

Programs: CM PP DL GM
Originally Posted by LXA350
I have been on the flight last week but haven't taken the dinner, I do not remember the whole menu but it was something like that:

For first course you got some Mixed plate of vegetables and cold cuts together with a small mixed salad and the cheese for dessert was also already on the tray. Before the first course was served there was an aperitive service accompanied with mixed nuts.

For Main Course they had Steak, I think there was a chicken, a fish dish and Rösti baked with tomato and cheese.

The breakfast service was similar to the other East Coast to Switzerland flights with a menu card that you filled out and handed over to the flight attendant before take off. It seems to me the only additional choice on the menu are the cold cuts otherwise it's the same as on the shorter flights from the East Coast.
Thank you
Old Jul 10, 2015, 11:30 am

Programs: LX, AZ, BA, LH, SA
ZRH-NBO-DAR

Old Aug 28, 2015, 12:44 am

SWISS launches new gourmet concept for First Class guests

Swiss International Air Lines is further enhancing its inflight foodservice for its First Class guests. Four times a year, SWISS First customers on long-haulflights from Switzerland will now be served exclusive seasonal gourmet delights such as truffles or caviar.

The “SWISS Connoisseur Experience” will offer First Class customers on long-haul flights from Switzerland carefully-selected food specialities that are geared to the season and focus on a particular gourmet delight. The new feature will be offered four times a year for a two-week period, and will supplement the existing award-winning “SWISS Taste of Switzerland” inflight food concept to provide even more culinary variety for First Class guests. The first SWISS Connoisseur Experience will be offered from 2 September.

“SWISS Steakhouse” and “Truffle Weeks” ahead

The new concept kicks off with a “SWISS Steakhouse” feature with special meat and salad choices, which will be offered from 2 to 15 September. The starters here will include a Caesar salad with croutons, Parmesan and anchovies or an iceberg salad with blue cheese, tomatoes and chives, all served fresh at the table. For their main course guests will be able to choose between Australian wagyu beef, an Irish Angus fillet or corn-fed chicken breast, served together with such steakhouse classics as potato gratin, baked potatoes, spinach or grilled corn. An original American cheesecake will round off the SWISS Steakhouse meal.

The next SWISS Connoisseur Experience, in November, will celebrate the truffle season with a particular focus on white Alba truffles. Here, too, the emphasis will be on the finest and freshest ingredients, with the cabin staff grating truffles at the customer’s seat onto their truffle carpaccio, truffle soup or truffle pasta meal.

Seafood and caviar lined up for 2016

In February of next year SWISS will be offering its First Class guests selected seafood specialities. The choice here is set to include lobster, crayfish and Coquilles St-Jacques. And this will be followed in May with an exclusive caviar tasting programme offering various types of caviar including Sevruga, Prunier and Switzerland’s own Oona caviar from the Tropenhaus Frutigen.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.