Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

GONE : Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort (left Starwood Dec 1, 2013) [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GONE : Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort (left Starwood Dec 1, 2013) [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2013, 6:33 am

Programs: AA EP 4+ million miles, Ambassador+ Elite
Sheraton Nassau

This property will no longer be a Starwood property as of December 1. I had booked a stay over Christmas and just received an email informing me that the resort was changing to a Melia and that they would honor my stay, but of course no points. I cancelled my stay an rebooked in the DR. It is another sad day for Starwood in the Caribbean. There have been so many losses of properties there over the years and so few choices if that is the area where you choose to vacation. So many new hotels in CHINA and so little to choose from 2-3 hours from the entire east coast of the US. I hope someone can get Starwood to see the light and get more aggressive about development or management of hotels in the Caribbean.
Old Nov 23, 2013, 6:57 am

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, JetBlue Mosaic, AA Platinum, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by 1AAFlyer
This property will no longer be a Starwood property as of December 1. I had booked a stay over Christmas and just received an email informing me that the resort was changing to a Melia and that they would honor my stay, but of course no points. I cancelled my stay an rebooked in the DR. It is another sad day for Starwood in the Caribbean. There have been so many losses of properties there over the years and so few choices if that is the area where you choose to vacation. So many new hotels in CHINA and so little to choose from 2-3 hours from the entire east coast of the US. I hope someone can get Starwood to see the light and get more aggressive about development or management of hotels in the Caribbean.
^ +1
Old Jan 20, 2014, 6:26 pm

Sad to see it go

must have had 3 dozen nights here over the last 3 yrs. Need to find a *wood property to vacation that stays *wood, used to stay PH, then here...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.