Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Earn A 25% StarpointsŪ Bonus On All Purchases From April 15 - June 15, 2007

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn A 25% StarpointsŪ Bonus On All Purchases From April 15 - June 15, 2007

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2007, 1:34 pm
ET

Programs: AA lifetime Gold, SPG
Originally Posted by dglewis76
I got the promo too via snail mail.
My card was going to finish the 1 year next month. What was funny was I called to cancel the card on Sunday and they offered to give me $20 credit to keep the card to kind of offset the $30 annual fee.
I agreed and on Monday got the mail with the 25% extra points b/w May 15- July 15.
I just called to cancel, and I got offered a $30 credit (posted immediately) to offset the annual fee --- which of course I took. I didn't charge that much on the card, maybe $1K-$2K per month on average. Thanks for reminding me again on the 25% bonus --- will be using the card again since I was winding down in anticipation of canceling the card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.