Community
Wiki Posts
Search

W-Bed. Has anyone purchased one?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2016, 1:08 pm

Anyone have recent experience with the purchase of a W bed?
Old Apr 5, 2016, 1:21 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
I do not recommend purchasing a W or Westin bed. There is a reason why Nordstrom does not carry the Heavenly bed any longer - too many returns. I've mentioned this in the past, the heavenly bed is a "consumer" grade bed - is not the ones you see in their hotels.

The W bed is even worst - piece of junk - too soft and it will sink in sooner than you think.
Old Apr 5, 2016, 1:47 pm

Thanks. What a bummer. My first Starwood beds were really awesome, it's really too bad when they start to go cheap to save money.

After trolling the internet for the last week or so - finding positive statements about any of the Starwood beds is hard. Almost every feedback and comment has been how horrible these beds have become. And several have had my experience - that of having an awesome bed a decade ago, but then finding out that they've gone cheap, raised the prices and are in the process of destroying a brand.

Hopefully Marriott will fix this crap.
Old Apr 5, 2016, 7:38 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro (LT Gold), Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium, National Exec,Hyatt,Melia, BA Exec, Iberia+
I bought mine seven years ago, and it's still pretty great. I've traveled a lot in that time, so I'd say it has less than 5 years use on it.
Old Apr 5, 2016, 10:06 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, SPG LTP
6 years with our W bed and still love it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.