Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Household Points Transfer Limit

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2018, 12:16 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Shangri-la Gold, Taj Gold, Krisflyer Gold, BA Gold
so my household transfer was denied because of a very minor difference in address

what happens now? if i change the address now and wait for 30 days . would i still be able to do it after 30 days?
Old Jul 27, 2018, 2:10 am
alc

Originally Posted by jiteshjerome
so my household transfer was denied because of a very minor difference in address

what happens now? if i change the address now and wait for 30 days . would i still be able to do it after 30 days?
I assumed you rec'd an email from SPG stating the incorrect address between the 2 accounts. In that email they asked you to provide proof the 2 members are indeed living at the same address. Once you provide that info, they will proceed with the transfer. Alternately, you can go thru thr Marriott transfer route that mentioned above.
Old Jul 29, 2018, 11:09 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
Anyone done a transfer the past week? Requested one 8 days ago and still nothing
Old Jul 29, 2018, 11:12 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Shangri-la Gold, Taj Gold, Krisflyer Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by frudd38
Anyone done a transfer the past week? Requested one 8 days ago and still nothing

tweeted to them- got an email within a few hours saying address did not match. I then emailed them address proofs - points transferred within a few hours. Kudos to SPG social media team!
Old Jul 29, 2018, 11:15 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
Originally Posted by jiteshjerome
tweeted to them- got an email within a few hours saying address did not match. I then emailed them address proofs - points transferred within a few hours. Kudos to SPG social media team!
Hm, I've done transfers between the accounts before so that shouldn't be the issue, but a tweet would've been my next move, thanks.

Update: DM'd, responded, and transfer taken care of in an under an hour.

Last edited by frudd38; Jul 30, 2018 at 12:01 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.