Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

AMIGO program and *G not recognized by AirIndia

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2016, 11:13 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: BA OWE

AirIndia website and customer service cannot recognize my AviancaBrasil AMIGO number and agents repeatedly insist AviancaBrasil is not a member of Star Alliance despite me showing them on my phone. Any suggestions on who to contact? I actually want to fly with them and this is absurd.
Old Jun 3, 2016, 8:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Air India Head Office
Old Jun 5, 2016, 2:27 pm

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Common problem.

Here's a thread with a bunch of *A airlines having trouble with O6 FFNs: Amigo Brazil's O6 Elite Status NOT PROPERLY Recognized by SQ

Looks like *A didn't execute the joining of O6 particularly well.
Old Jun 17, 2016, 12:16 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: BA OWE
To update and give credit, I contacted the Star Alliance via email and they worked with Air India IT who changed the website, the problem is fixed! Nice job *A and AI!
Old Jun 18, 2016, 9:41 am

Well done! Now we just need the united clubs to accept without a hassle.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.