Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Southwest Celebrity Sightings

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2011, 8:34 pm

Originally Posted by ArizonaFlyer
I wasn’t on the flight, but saw a picture of George Clooney and Drew Barrymore sitting in row 11, this in a different thread.
I was actually on that flight and had a chance to talk with him. Found out he's a regular FT contributor, including this forum. Must be the residual effect of Up in the Air.
Old Jan 3, 2011, 9:20 pm

Country Music

I voluteer for a little festival we have in our town. I have picked up, or had someone pick up quite a few country music artists. Most of the groups we have picked up have flown SW. We have had... Josh Gracin, Keith Anderson Gary Allen, LoneStar, Darryl Worley, Jimmy Wayne, Chris Young, Love & Theft, Jason Micheal Carrol and a whole bunch of others. Every year we have a 3 day festival with 4 acts a day, so there are a whole bunch more, but I can't think right now!
Old Jan 4, 2011, 11:48 am

Programs: WN A-List/CP, HHonors Diamond, CX J with AA miles, US Gold/*G
Originally Posted by smmrfld
I was actually on that flight and had a chance to talk with him. Found out he's a regular FT contributor, including this forum. Must be the residual effect of Up in the Air.
Old Feb 21, 2011, 5:02 pm

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist
ZZ Top

Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top on AUS - HOU last night. First time to ever see a celebrity flying. Noticed him pre-board and saw him sitting at the very back when we got on. Pretty smart to pre-board as not many people even noticed him, even though he is very recognizable with the beard.
Old Feb 22, 2011, 10:27 am

Programs: WN A-List/CP, HHonors Diamond, CX J with AA miles, US Gold/*G
Ironically, Frank Beard is the one without a beard.
Old Jul 29, 2011, 7:31 pm
NBL

Adam Carolla

Saw the Ace Man boarding a PHX-BUR flight yesterday afternoon. He spoke about the flight and the kid who sat next to him on the podcast he recorded last night.
Old Jul 30, 2011, 6:27 pm

Programs: Marriot Plat Prem, Hyatt Diamond, AA EP
few weeks back met rapper Twista in MDW.
Old Aug 1, 2011, 10:37 pm

Programs: SWA RR, CO One Pass, TAM Fidelidade, HA Miles, DL Skymiles, KLM Flying Blue
Originally Posted by ekardz
few weeks back met rapper Twista in MDW.
who?
Old Aug 2, 2011, 12:02 am

?????? Oh that's right you did say celebrities flying SWA.
Old Aug 2, 2011, 12:01 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by SDCA
who?
Only the fastest rapper in all the world!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twista
Old Nov 18, 2011, 12:22 am
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Tony La Russa was on my flight this morning OAK-PHX. He was in front of me in Business Select.
Old Nov 20, 2011, 11:38 pm

Tom Arnold and Mario Lopez

Sat behind Tom Arnold on LAX-LAS and Mario Lopez in first row LAS-BUR back in September.
Old Nov 21, 2011, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by NBL
Saw the Ace Man boarding a PHX-BUR flight yesterday afternoon.
Originally Posted by TCflyerOG
Mario Lopez in first row LAS-BUR back in September.
Adam Carolla has mentioned that TMZ always seems to be at BUR when he's there so I'd guess there's a decent amount of celebs in and out of there on 1 hour flights.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 7:47 pm

Originally Posted by 8tracks
Adam Carolla has mentioned that TMZ always seems to be at BUR when he's there so I'd guess there's a decent amount of celebs in and out of there on 1 hour flights.
BUR is the closest airport to a whole bunch of studios so it makes sense.
Old Jan 30, 2012, 1:11 pm

Programs: WN CP & A-List Pref, HH Gold, Marriott LT PP
Marv Levy

Former coach, general manager and Pro Football Hall of Famer, Marv Levy on WN 199 ONT-MDW on Sun, Jan 29th. He was carrying a pigskin briefcase with the NFL logo on it. Marv was looking quite good for his age of 86.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.