Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Biz Select Drinkie Coupon Question

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2008, 7:11 am

Programs: Amex Plat, Bonvoy Gold, lots of points, & timeshares I got for free. To talk travel deals, PM me!
Originally Posted by auggie doggie
So, did I just get an extra free drink, or will I get a beat down some time in the future for using the third coupon? Do they scan these post flight and verify that only 2 coupons per PNR have ever been used? I'm not cheap...just curious...and ok...I AM cheap.
It seems to me that even if they checked, you couldn't really get in much trouble for this. If they give a passenger 3 drink coupons, it stands to reason that the person will think they are entitled to 3 drinks.
Old May 1, 2008, 8:04 am

I don't work in the liquor auditing dept. so I ONLY speak for Inflight but,

ENJOY your drinks! We are not told to police the drink coupon issues. Also it is my understanding that when liquor auditing gets the envelope from the FA's they simply make sure the moneys match up.
The company is aware that there are loopholes, but they trust that most customers will simply use honesty, common sense and good judgment. As a FA I would RARELY have a good reason to even *think* about questioning someone. The goal is to make sure our customers enjoy their flight, that's all! We have bigger fish to fry in terms of customer service......and while we're doing that, ENJOY YOUR DRINKS! We LUV you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.