Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Double credit to/from/within CA - book by 3/8, fly by 4/4

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Double credit to/from/within CA - book by 3/8, fly by 4/4

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2007, 5:03 pm

Programs: Lifetime Plat Marriott
I can answer this....

Originally Posted by EIPremier
Let's say you made a booking pre 3/8 for a flight pre-4/4. Would I still retain the dbl credit if I changed from one flight number to another?

I had a flight booked that met the criteria for this promotion. Unfortunately, I had to change my outbound flight, which gave me a new confirmation number...keeping the original confirmation number for my return flight. I even called SW to ask them if you change any part of your flight will you still get your double credit if you are still w/in the period of time of the promo. She said no.

She was correct. I only got one credit on the outbound, but I actually thought, just maybe, that I would still get two credits on the return flight because that leg had been unchanged. Bummer....didn't get two on that one either.

No changes to the itinerary were permitted for the double credit promo.

Old Apr 5, 2007, 12:29 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Elevate, AAdvantage, Mileage Plus
Ok, well I guess that makes it pretty clear at least. Thanks for the replies.
Old Apr 8, 2007, 8:22 am

Programs: Southwest Companion Pass American Admirals Club Lifetime,IHG Rewards Spire,HHonors Gold
This is strange

I flew on the last day of the promo. SAN-PHX on a booking I made on line on 3-4-07. I only goy one credit. Guess I will have to make the long distance call
and correct
Old Apr 8, 2007, 11:47 am

Programs: WN, BA, Kimpton Hotels, Starwood Hotels
Rapid Rewards has a toll free Customer Service number.

from http://www.southwest.com/about_swa/phone_numbers.html :
Rapid Rewards Customer Service 1-800-445-5764
Old Apr 8, 2007, 1:49 pm

Programs: Southwest Companion Pass American Admirals Club Lifetime,IHG Rewards Spire,HHonors Gold
That number is the same as reservations

That number is the automated RR number and if you push zero for assistance you will only get reservations. Any technical help will only get you a long distance number to call for Rapid Rewards from the agent. Been down that road before.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.