Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Drink coupons

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2022, 8:58 am

Programs: UA 1K, MR LT Plat
Slightly off topic, but I didn't want to start a new thread. I purchased a Business Select ticket on 9/22 for a flight on 9/25 (today). The flight is DEN to DAL so it is over 175 miles. When I checked in there was no drink ticket with my boarding pass. It is definitely Business Select and not an Upgraded Boarding. This is is both online via computer and on the mobile app. Has anyone seen this before?
Old Sep 25, 2022, 9:09 am

Originally Posted by tbonebkd
Slightly off topic, but I didn't want to start a new thread. I purchased a Business Select ticket on 9/22 for a flight on 9/25 (today). The flight is DEN to DAL so it is over 175 miles. When I checked in there was no drink ticket with my boarding pass. It is definitely Business Select and not an Upgraded Boarding. This is is both online via computer and on the mobile app. Has anyone seen this before?
There is no separate mobile drink coupon. Just show the FA your BP that indicates a BS fare; the reverse side of the mobile BP indicates there is an associated drink coupon.

Last edited by smmrfld; Sep 25, 2022 at 9:21 am
Old Sep 25, 2022, 5:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Originally Posted by smmrfld
There is no separate mobile drink coupon. Just show the FA your BP that indicates a BS fare; the reverse side of the mobile BP indicates there is an associated drink coupon.
I have turned my phone over and do not see any drink coupon.
joshua362, jmw, TheRoadie and 5 others like this.
Old Oct 1, 2022, 6:53 pm

Programs: National Executive Elite, IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Gold, SW A List, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by NoStressHere
I have turned my phone over and do not see any drink coupon.
Gotta open the case and take the battery out, then you will see it.
kennycrudup and steved5480 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.