Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Anyone seeing a delay in RR points posting from Chase?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone seeing a delay in RR points posting from Chase?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2021, 7:21 pm
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by ursine1
The zero point line items are Southwest's way of noting that you've achieved a $10,000 threshold in purchases, and achieved 1,500 tier qualifying points for each $10, 000. Change the filter to "Tier Qualifying Points" and you'll see that change to the correct amount of TQPs.
You're right, hadn't noticed that, but the 3,000 TQP from the statement are showing already, but not the regular (and CP qualifying) points yet.
Old Jan 29, 2021, 3:06 am

Originally Posted by Beckles
You're right, hadn't noticed that, but the 3,000 TQP from the statement are showing already, but not the regular (and CP qualifying) points yet.
In my experience, occasionally the "regular" points post a day or two later (but will show as back-dated to the same date as the zero-point TQP entry).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.