Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SWA.... you failed here!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2019, 7:39 pm

Originally Posted by PAX62
a stereotypical African American with a beef against law enforcement that was power trippin
Well...you get credit for one of the most vile posts on this forum in memory. You should be ashamed. “Frankly sad” indeed.
writerguyfl likes this.
Old Nov 24, 2019, 7:56 pm

Programs: VX Gold/WN Companion
Originally Posted by smmrfld
Well...you get credit for one of the most vile posts on this forum in memory. You should be ashamed. “Frankly sad” indeed.

That is not nor was ever my perception of the article...that is my perception of how others here are describing their take to which I am referring,

Is that not how some here are acusing the author of portraying the Agent? If you can't even acknowledge racism or the inference of you can't ever hope to correct it....and that goes for both sides.

This entire thread is full of racism which is causing bias against that facts on both side of the argument...I am just calling it out...do you disagree?

People are evaluation the scenario presented based on those bias...not the facts of how the terms of service are written with the facts as presented. That is the sad part.

Last edited by PAX62; Nov 24, 2019 at 8:08 pm
Old Nov 24, 2019, 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by PAX62
I am just calling it out...do you disagree?t
I don’t disagree at all. And your post remains vile, embarrassing, and disappointing IMO.
Old Nov 25, 2019, 1:20 am

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
Originally Posted by LegalTender
And avoid typecasting of SWA employees when airing grievances.
It's a LE-interest website; not surprised.
Old Nov 25, 2019, 4:44 am

I'm sure the employees have to deal with "media" people all the time. Many people who run a blog, vlog, You-tube channel, Snapchat, Instagram, etc. have, on occasion, gone the route of DYKWIA---I'll write/snap/chat about your poor service in my (insert choice of outlet here). Working in the restaurant field for 30 years, it went from word of mouth and printed comments in the paper to these social media warriors and many are not shy about using the power of media to get what they want (and with the onset of social media, it becomes an instant issue). I can see where the employees might have just been over and done with the latest "media" personality (whether or not it was legit) and the guy caught the end of their rope.
writerguyfl likes this.
Old Nov 25, 2019, 9:55 am

Programs: VX Gold/WN Companion
Originally Posted by FLTripper
I'm sure the employees have to deal with "media" people all the time. Many people who run a blog, vlog, You-tube channel, Snapchat, Instagram, etc. have, on occasion, gone the route of DYKWIA---I'll write/snap/chat about your poor service in my (insert choice of outlet here). Working in the restaurant field for 30 years, it went from word of mouth and printed comments in the paper to these social media warriors and many are not shy about using the power of media to get what they want (and with the onset of social media, it becomes an instant issue). I can see where the employees might have just been over and done with the latest "media" personality (whether or not it was legit) and the guy caught the end of their rope.
Use of the "Media Rate" for baggage is not limited nor exclusive to just network credentialed media per Southwest's own terms of service.

If you create content for a website that has any commercial component or being compensated to produce that content that qualifies as "Commercial Filmmaking Company" to most in the industry.

Now you can argue that the terms of service are too ambiguous and they need to be updated to adjust to today's content creation industry...but that is how it is currently written.

Last edited by PAX62; Nov 25, 2019 at 10:01 am
Old Nov 25, 2019, 10:30 am

The blogger got waaay more than $75 worth of publicity out of this. Martyrdom is bankable.

He's ahead by a mile.
joshua362 likes this.
Old Nov 26, 2019, 2:02 pm

Programs: WN A+ Preffered CP, DL SK GOld, AA Gold
Seems that there are way too many folks that are complaining about how everyone is a victim and yet these same folks sure make themselves out to the biggest victim at every chance they get.
camaross likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2019, 1:06 am

Programs: WN
Originally Posted by Gig103
The author of that article sounds incredibly self important.
and racist as hell
writerguyfl, camaross and NextTrip like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.