Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Good thing I paid for early boarding :D

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2019, 2:53 pm

Programs: Rapid Rewards, Skymiles, Hilton HHonors, SPG/Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by synergistic
Why not between? It's been a long time since grammar lessons, but I thought between was fine to use anytime you actually specified each of the options.
That seems to be the consensus on the internet.

Anyway, just another reason that I don't pay for early boarding.
Old Nov 7, 2019, 3:02 pm

Originally Posted by toomanybooks
“Among,” not “between.”
Switzerland lies between France, Italy, Austria and Germany.
Old Nov 10, 2019, 8:22 pm

Programs: AA Gold, WN A+ & CP, HH Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by LegalTender
Switzerland lies between France, Italy, Austria and Germany.
And it also lies among several other countries.
EdV likes this.
Old Nov 11, 2019, 6:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
It's an 800 mile flight, so I'm guessing 2 hours and change? Typically I would buy EBCI for a flight that long, but it depends on my historical experience and whether I could checkin at T-24.
EBCI is predicated on lack of information which motivates flyers to pay extra fees. We've set up another thread to provide some anecdotal data on individual flights. And there are certain destinations (MCO, LAS) where you know flights on certain days of the week will be very predictably be packed to the gills.

In the end EBCI is a gamble - sometimes you win and score a better seat, and sometimes you find you didn't need to pay extra for a good seat. Ce la vie.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.