Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Anyone Knows the Schedule of International Routes Available on May 14?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone Knows the Schedule of International Routes Available on May 14?

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2015, 11:45 am

Programs: WN, UA, DL, AA, Chase UR, Amex MR
Originally Posted by Willbur
There's not really a risk with the Companion tickets at this point - the entire flight isn't going to sell out this week.
I agree. Besides, with the website being so flaky right now I've decided to just leave things be until things calm down.
Old May 14, 2015, 12:50 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select
Looks like the site is finally up and running again. Finally book HOU-BZE for December.
Old May 14, 2015, 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by alggag
Hot off the presses: http://aviationblog.dallasnews.com/2...tination.html/

WN announces HOU - Liberia, CR effective Nov. 1.
You have no idea how angry this makes me. More so than if they would never fly there. We have CP and 120k points. But we're going for a wedding. On October 23.
Old May 14, 2015, 2:21 pm

Still unable to add companion to intl flight I booked w/ points today. Been trying all day. I'll just keep trying I guess.
Old May 14, 2015, 3:41 pm

Programs: HH Silver
What I am finding strange, is that it still will not let me book SEA-PVR. The connection is there, and I can book PDX-PVR with the same flight time that the SEA flight would be. Any ideas why?
Old May 14, 2015, 6:20 pm

Programs: WN, UA, DL, AA, Chase UR, Amex MR
Originally Posted by tatterdema
What I am finding strange, is that it still will not let me book SEA-PVR. The connection is there, and I can book PDX-PVR with the same flight time that the SEA flight would be. Any ideas why?
I think things are still acting a bit goofy. I noticed that it also isn't permitting a lot of connections though HOU (for example DAL-HOU-MEX) which has valid and legal connections.
Old May 14, 2015, 9:47 pm

Later in the day than usual: Bill Owen's blog post about changes in this schedule release, international and domestic, focusing on HOU's international concourse opening Oct. 15.
Old May 15, 2015, 12:34 am

Programs: My opinions are my own and not that of my employer(s)
Originally Posted by alggag
I think things are still acting a bit goofy. I noticed that it also isn't permitting a lot of connections though HOU (for example DAL-HOU-MEX) which has valid and legal connections.
If it's on an 800 the min connect has been 45 mins.. Unless they override it.
Old May 15, 2015, 9:22 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Delta Platinum Medallion, AAdvantage Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by honoreitiscom
Still unable to add companion to intl flight I booked w/ points today. Been trying all day. I'll just keep trying I guess.
The call center is able to process companion passes on international flights as of this morning.
Old May 15, 2015, 11:32 pm

Programs: SPG Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by traveller001
If it's on an 800 the min connect has been 45 mins.. Unless they override it.
So, for international itineraries, a 45+ minute layover is fine?
I'm looking at EWR-HOU-PVR, but it won't show up on its on. I could book the two legs separately, but would want to make sure it is a protected transfer.
Old May 26, 2015, 2:03 pm

Programs: SPG Lifetime Gold
Well, Southwest working the kinks out of the international bookings answered my question for me, as I have now been able to book that entire one-way trip with the HOU layover.
Old May 26, 2015, 2:44 pm

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by superflush
Well, Southwest working the kinks out of the international bookings answered my question for me, as I have now been able to book that entire one-way trip with the HOU layover.
Lucky you. SEA-PVR is STILL not bookable.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.