Wiki Posts
Search

Customer of size refund question

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2014, 9:46 am
Original Poster

Customer of size refund question

Hello,

I purchased my first customer of size seat, which made my flight much better. I called for the refund after flying. In your experience, how long does the refund "usually" take to show up? They told me up to 30 days, but I'm hoping less

Thank You!
Old Dec 22, 2014, 1:03 pm

Programs: Rapid Rewards/AAdvantage
the one time I did it, was processed the next day, so I would think no more than a week
Although I emailed instead of called
Old Dec 22, 2014, 10:54 pm
Original Poster

Thanks!

The first one was called in last Monday, so I'm hoping any day now
Old Dec 23, 2014, 11:26 am

Mine typically take around 3 weeks.
Old Dec 23, 2014, 3:07 pm

Programs: HH Gold, UAL SP, Marriott PL, National Excecutive Elite, SWA A+
They have slowed down a bit to closer to the full 30 days, right now with the holiday a bit longer. I've had one waiting since Nov 17th, just called yesterday and it is still in process.
Old Dec 24, 2014, 6:29 pm

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
On a recent trip, they offered to refund mine when I checked in. I did not mention that I usually just eat the cost as I pay with my CP. She refunded it on the spot an gave me a receipt.

It was just once, but it won't hurt to ask.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.