Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Tier, CP, and flight or credit posting issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tier, CP, and flight or credit posting issues

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2011, 12:49 pm

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards A-List and CP, Qatar Airways Privilege Club Silver
I am looking on the new website for information about the two ways to earn A-List through 2011 (32 flights or the new 25 flights) and also for the information about points to credit conversion. Anyone see it yet?
Old Mar 1, 2011, 12:53 pm

Programs: SWA, UAL, SPG, AA
Credit for a trip taken on 2/28 has not posted for me. You guys might want to double check in case you have similar issue.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 12:57 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by liz4153
I am looking on the new website for information about the two ways to earn A-List through 2011 (32 flights or the new 25 flights) and also for the information about points to credit conversion. Anyone see it yet?
It's in the Transition Terms on the FAQ page (see ftnoob's link posted in the T&C thread).
Old Mar 1, 2011, 1:03 pm

Programs: AA Gold; WN A-List Pref., CP; Marriott Plat.
Originally Posted by boeing727
I couldn't log onto my RR account on the website, but called the automated 800# and they said I was A-List Preferred. I flew 50 segments between March 2010 and 2/28/11, so I had to have made A-List Preferred based on that time period rather than calendar year.
It looks like the sweep was definitely 3/1/2010 to 2/28/2011.

I had calendar qualification, but did not have 3/1/2010 to 2/28/2011 (and am kicking myself for not doing a quick hop to get number 50 - my count was at 49).

It also looks as if point equivalency had nothing to do with sweep as I would have absolutely crushed the point qualification with Business Select fares (32 out of 49) under either calendar or 3/1/2010 to 2/28/2011 calculations.

Oh well - off to write Customer Relations to see if they would "prefer" to have my business or if they would like to give it away to AA.

Old Mar 1, 2011, 1:31 pm

Programs: AA Gold, WN P+, Hertz President's Circle, Marriott Platinum Premier, Hilton Diamond
Didn't Work for Me

Originally Posted by expert7700
800-445-5764 has a totally new menu now, it auto matches your phone # to your RR account, and it will tell you if you are A List Preferred , A list, or standard

I called the number, needed to say my RR#, then had to enter it. In the end they couldn't access my account.

Really poor job Southwest!
Old Mar 1, 2011, 2:41 pm

Status

I have 50.5 segements from 3/1-2/28 but when I call the number it says I have 0 points and a-list status. Hopefully, the system will be updated to reflect status. is there anyone else out there that should have a-list preferred and it is not registering?

Jim
Old Mar 1, 2011, 2:46 pm
In Memoriam - Company Representative - Southwest Airlines

Programs: Southwest spokesperson
Originally Posted by jimlenz
I have 50.5 segements from 3/1-2/28 but when I call the number it says I have 0 points and a-list status. Hopefully, the system will be updated to reflect status. is there anyone else out there that should have a-list preferred and it is not registering?

Jim
From what I understand the automated phone number ties into the same RR computer on southwest.com, so that would explain the answers you have gotten. Once everything comes up it should be correct (I hope).
Old Mar 1, 2011, 3:15 pm

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards, AAdvantage, Marriott Rewards Gold, Hilton HHonors Silver
Originally Posted by expert7700
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

has anyone had flight credit post yet today? maybe they will give 60x60 points by mistake. they'd fix that bug much fast.

if I did a deploy this sloppy I'd be job hunting tomorrow. where is their undo/redirect to the old site that could at least sell tickets?

$100 million devoted to designing the new progrsm must have all been market focus contractors. Now I see they had no $ left over to hire the best programmers or even o.k. programmers with good testers.

heck, ft'ers would have beta tested this for free.
So now that I can finally get on the website it incorrectly shows my CP expiration at 12/31/11. I then called the 1-800-445-5764 automated voice response system and it says the expiration is 12/31/12!
Clearly more testing needs to be done to get the bugs out.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 3:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1M
I flew 56 segments from 3.1 - 2.28. Probably 18 of which were BS. I was givern A+ per the phone system, but expires 12/31/11.

I had .25 credits in my account on 2.28, no word yet on how that will play as I am still unable to log in.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 4:08 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL DIA, HHonors DIA, Marriott PlA
Thumbs down Where are my Visa Points for last month?

Usually get the visa points end of every month. Haven't seen them on the new RR site. Anyone know when the update will happen now?

I was hoping they would hit on the old system as I timed it so that I would get a last free award. Now I'm going to have to convert points.
http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...lies/frown.gif
Old Mar 1, 2011, 4:10 pm

Programs: SWA RR BIS 6.2M, A+'20, CP'20, AA, UA Gold, Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond
CP A+ Status definitely tangled up.

I was *finally* able to log in via sw.com via a link in one of the posts. Shows me as A+ but SWAbrian is right as it shows me not having CP at all and not even qual'd- having re-qual'd 2 mos ago.

The automated phone shows me as the opposite as CP and re-qual'd but expiring 2011.

Hey at least I was able to log on. I should appreciate that and go with nsx's idea that we just need to let them iron it out over the next couple of days.

Except for booking my flight, none of this really makes any difference to me today, or tomorrow even.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 4:17 pm

Programs: SW A+, HHonors Diamond
Hi first time here for me.

I just logged in and do not like that my CP will expire at the end of this year and not 5/12 (5/11 was my expiration date) while I earned 100 credits in Nov/11. So I am being shorted 5 months of CP. With the new point system I will earn CP by June of this year.

I guess I will try and call to see what the deal is.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 4:27 pm

Programs: WN A+ CP, IHG Status-of-the-Day, Avis First. **Freedom fighter: One grope at a time.**
I was finally able to log in to my RR account, but I don't understand something. I am now listed as A Preferred (no complaints there) but the progress bar says I am only 48% toward my A-List for 2012. I actually finished my required points toward my next qualification (7 months early) on my Friday flight. I thought that would qualify me through 2012 because it was completed before 2-28?

Now - I'll admit that I am not in top form as I am sitting here grounded with a horrible cold I am sure I caught from the inconsiderate person behind me on my flight last week coughing and sneezing all over the back of my seat for a three hour flight - but I thought I was beginning to understand all this. What am I missing?
Old Mar 1, 2011, 4:31 pm

Recent credit missing

I flew a same-day R/T on Sunday, 2/27, which has not yet posted to my RR account. I have been able to access my RR 2.0 account, and it doesn't show this recent trip in either past or future trips... it actually doesn't show any of my 12 future trips at the moment.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 4:36 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
Originally Posted by jrpaguia
Nothing like switching to a Jan-Dec calendar year rewards system- then basing the initial elite levels on something else.
Yeah, WTH?!

I'm A+ now, but only 'till 12/31/11- BUT, under RR1.0 I was A-List 'till 8/2/11 under my 1st qual, and was currently 8 segments over my 2nd qual (which happened on 1/31 or thereabouts). From another thread, it was my understanding that the 2nd Qual would take over on 8/2/11, giving me 'till 8/2/12!

WTH?! At least I should soft-land to A- on 12/31/11 (I hope!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.