Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

Is Disney World very crowded the week b4 Thanksgiving?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2002, 9:14 am
Original Poster

We're thinking of going to Epcot and Disney World for a few days b4 Thanksgiving. Are these days less crowded... or would they be less crowded the Monday after Thanksgiving?
Old Sep 19, 2002, 5:08 pm

We went a few years ago and left on Friday morning after Thanksgiving. The flight from OAK was empty. Saturday at Disneyworld was crowded. Sunday and Monday were dead. Monday we walked onto everything. Not a line anywhere. We left for home on Tue. Things may have changed but that year it was great. I would pick that timeframe again.
Old Sep 19, 2002, 5:40 pm

I went there once during Thanksgiving. Wicked crowded. Usually anytime there is a school vacation such as Feb/April/ Summer/ Nov/ Dec it will be crowded.
But...crowded or not..it is well worth the trip.
Old Sep 20, 2002, 7:00 am

We've been several times the week or two after Thanksgiving and it has always been dead. The families seem to get there some time during Thanksgiving week and leave for home on Sunday. Usually, there are significant room rate reductions during those 2-3 weeks after Thanksgiving and before Christmas.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.