Sixt Diamond Invite?

Old Oct 2, 2023, 2:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Ambassador - Delta Diamond - United Silver - Frontier 100k - Sixt Plat
Sixt Diamond Invite?

I've been googling to see if there is any DP's on diamond invites and I can't see any outside of status gained through other high tier programs (IE Lufthansa or Centurion Card). Hovering around $12k spend this year (Across 7 rentals) and am Platinum and probably going to hit 15k before the end of the year. I went to Sixt since it's nice to actually have a car that I booked when arriving compared to Hertz but wanted to see if Diamond is unobtainable without qualifier from another card/status.
Old Jan 27, 2024, 1:55 pm

Programs: One relative: BAEC GGLfL, UA 1MM Gold, LH life Senator, AA 1MM Gold, etc. Another: SQ life Solitaire
Can't figure this out either, except my friend had SIXT Diamond from a non-US Amex Platinum card. Not sure how it worked.
Old Feb 2, 2024, 6:15 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by cubeman
I've been googling to see if there is any DP's on diamond invites and I can't see any outside of status gained through other high tier programs (IE Lufthansa or Centurion Card). Hovering around $12k spend this year (Across 7 rentals) and am Platinum and probably going to hit 15k before the end of the year. I went to Sixt since it's nice to actually have a car that I booked when arriving compared to Hertz but wanted to see if Diamond is unobtainable without qualifier from another card/status.
As a Marriott Ambassador you are entitled to Sixt Platinum. See here: https://www.sixt.com/partners/hotel-marriotthotel-en/ Scroll down to Status Match and scroll right til the 3rd bullet.

Oh sorry - saw you wanted Diamond... not Plat. Hmmmm, got no DPs for that. Do you rent more frequently from one location?
Perhaps that location can "nominate" you?

Last edited by TravelinSperry; Feb 2, 2024 at 6:23 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.