Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Private Room - Renovation Status?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2022, 12:34 am

Programs: Mileage Plus 1K \\ ConciergeKey
Originally Posted by jongesander
Go to TPR when you arrive, then ask to put you on the list because you plan to come back the next morning. This worked for me back in 2019 with the same situation (also two itins).
amazing suggestion - much appreciated!
Old Jun 15, 2022, 1:32 am

Programs: CX Gold, Krisflyer PPS, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by Rumples
amazing suggestion - much appreciated!
I guess if it is within 24 hours - you can always show the F boarding pass and say you spend time in the transit hotel and use that as entrance to TPR
Old Jun 30, 2022, 10:13 pm

Programs: AA 3MM EXP, SQ Solitaire, LH SEN, CX DM, Hyatt CC, Marriott LT Titanium
Was at TPR today... Something that I forgot to ask last week, but verified this visit, is that you can order any of the items on the menu at any time... Not sure why they have to split it into breakfast, lunch and dinner when that's the case.. Also the wagyu satay at night is not the same as the beef satay that is part of the assorted satay dish on the menu...
onlySIA and natel8484 like this.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 8:02 pm

Programs: Krisflyer
Originally Posted by tfung
wagyu satay at night is not the same as the beef satay that is part of the assorted satay dish on the menu...
How does the wagyu satay compare to the mixed satay?
Old Jul 2, 2022, 7:43 pm

Programs: AA 3MM EXP, SQ Solitaire, LH SEN, CX DM, Hyatt CC, Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by onlySIA
How does the wagyu satay compare to the mixed satay?
The beef is way nicer in the wagyu satay... Like restaurant quality.. but only 2 sticks.. The beef in the assorted satay is like the ones you can get from hawker centers.. tough and slightly dry....
onlySIA likes this.
Old Oct 26, 2022, 5:54 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer, HawaiianMiles, AAdvantage, Asia Miles, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Will be in Singapore for a few days, then leaving on an morning flight to NRT in F. Can I check in the day before (within the 24-hour window) and enjoy TPR, then exit airside for my hotel and come back in the morning for my flight? I'd hate to spend just an hour or so for breakfast at TPR when I could also have dinner there the night before.
Old Oct 26, 2022, 6:33 pm

Originally Posted by jayboo33
Will be in Singapore for a few days, then leaving on an morning flight to NRT in F. Can I check in the day before (within the 24-hour window) and enjoy TPR, then exit airside for my hotel and come back in the morning for my flight? I'd hate to spend just an hour or so for breakfast at TPR when I could also have dinner there the night before.
no. Singapore treat misuse of boarding pass as a serious offense. Once you are airside , you need to have valid reason to exit airside. Using of lounge is not valid reason.
Cryofern likes this.
Old Oct 26, 2022, 9:54 pm

Programs: SQ TPPS, QR Gold
Originally Posted by jayboo33
How about booking the night in one of the airside hotels?
oxfordjames likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.