Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge Access

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2019, 5:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: singapore airline
Question Lounge Access

I will be flying from Frankfurt to jakarta on 29 Aug 2019 on economy and on the 31 Aug will be flying with first class from jakarta to hongkong . What I have understand you can print boarding pass 48 hours before departure in Changi .
1. can I print the boarding pass in Changi airport ?
2. can I access the first class lounge on 29 Aug ?
Old May 22, 2019, 7:55 pm

Programs: A3 *G, BA OWS, VS Gold, IHG Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Plat
Not too sure about the boarding passes, but I'm afraid you can't access the first class lounge on the 29th if you're in economy, unless you have Solitaire PPS status.
Old May 24, 2019, 5:34 am

Programs: VA Platinum, SQ Gold, TK Gold, Hhonors Gold, Accor Plus Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Premium
I don't see why not. When you arrive in SIngapore from Frankfurt, assuming you have time, exit immigration and go to the excellent first class check in area. Explain you are flying toe Jakarta and ask if you can check in now. If you don't have time for this you can check in online. All this assumes that you don't have luggage. But if you do you could still check in online and do a "bag drop" at Jakarta on your way back.

Good luck and let us know how it pans out.
Old May 24, 2019, 6:20 am

Originally Posted by sydunipete
I don't see why not. When you arrive in SIngapore from Frankfurt, assuming you have time, exit immigration and go to the excellent first class check in area. Explain you are flying toe Jakarta and ask if you can check in now. If you don't have time for this you can check in online. All this assumes that you don't have luggage. But if you do you could still check in online and do a "bag drop" at Jakarta on your way back.

Good luck and let us know how it pans out.
Theyre not flying until the day after.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.