Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

My first (and last) experience with Singapore Air (J class)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My first (and last) experience with Singapore Air (J class)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2019, 8:23 pm

Originally Posted by lokijuh
Oh, for crying out loud. Please stop now. This thread is 9 months old. Do we have to re-gurgitate and duplicate all the arguments in the other thread?
Exactly!! I think so too!!
What is the point of ranting & complaining so much here? Singapore Airlines has this ARROGANT ATTITUDE of thinking that they are already the 'WORLD'S BEST' & 'WORLD'S MOST AWARDED AIRLINE', no other airline in the world is better than them, no matter what other's say, they won't listen, things won't change, so let them be.
Old Sep 10, 2019, 9:36 pm

Pls feel free to fly QR. n pls quit this forum and the other forum as well. No need to post the same thing in different forum whereby you still get the same response.
Old Sep 10, 2019, 11:23 pm

Programs: Alaska
Originally Posted by vsepr
Exactly!! I think so too!!
What is the point of ranting & complaining so much here? Singapore Airlines has this ARROGANT ATTITUDE of thinking that they are already the 'WORLD'S BEST' & 'WORLD'S MOST AWARDED AIRLINE', no other airline in the world is better than them, no matter what other's say, they won't listen, things won't change, so let them be.

Aint you have the same attitude as Singapore Airlines? Or is it just a Singaporean thing? Hahaha...

Pot calls kettle black...
Old Sep 11, 2019, 1:35 pm

Programs: United, AA, KrisFlyer
Originally Posted by moondog
How could you possibly forget about the shoe tying service by subservient women that other airlines offer?
Aw heck.....you beat me to it. I thought it was slipper slipping on services with a flight attendant bowing and scraping.
Old Sep 12, 2019, 4:25 am

Programs: Accor Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, SQ TPPS
Originally Posted by sbs2716g
Pls feel free to fly QR. n pls quit this forum and the other forum as well. No need to post the same thing in different forum whereby you still get the same response.
Lesson 101: do not feed the troll (also known as "The Guru") who spends his time spamming his overrated spiel ad nauseum. So far as to even spam it into personal blogs and on totally irrelevant topics.

https://www.bohtong.org/2019/07/the-...d-airline.html
https://www.bohtong.org/2019/09/chan...smart-and.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.