Wiki Posts
Search

SQ51 - Book The Cook

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2019, 10:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
SQ51 - Book The Cook

Flying SQ51/52 in a few months and just a generic question about Book The Cook ... I assume there will be 4 meal services on this flight ( 2 IAH-MAN and 2 MAN-SIN) in Premium Economy. However, I notice there are no Book The Cook options from MAN. So basically I'd only be able to select the first meal from IAH-MAN and the others will be taken from the options on-board?

Thanks.
Old Sep 13, 2019, 12:06 am

Originally Posted by bsb7140
Flying SQ51/52 in a few months and just a generic question about Book The Cook ... I assume there will be 4 meal services on this flight ( 2 IAH-MAN and 2 MAN-SIN) in Premium Economy. However, I notice there are no Book The Cook options from MAN. So basically I'd only be able to select the first meal from IAH-MAN and the others will be taken from the options on-board?

Thanks.
Yes. That's the case.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.