Wiki Posts
Search

Lifemiles account login with error code

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2020, 1:30 pm
Original Poster

Lifemiles account login with error code

Hi,
I have a problem when I login to my lifemiles account.
When I login in,there is a error code 1099 shows.
When I try to reset password, there is error code 2607 shows.
Is anyone know those error code mean?
Also, is anyone have this kind issue before?
Please advise. Thanks
Old Jul 15, 2021, 12:14 pm

Hi, did you ever get a solution to your problem?
I am stuck with code error 1099 too.
Old Jul 16, 2021, 12:04 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Some sort of error was happening for last few days. I reported in the booking problems thread as well. For me it is working okay now (as well as LM works) except when I try incognito mode some error returns upon login or the page doesn't finish loading. YMMV.
Old Sep 9, 2021, 7:13 am

Programs: LH M&M SEN, bmi DC Gold, CO Gold Elite, bahn.comfort nothing
Error Code 1099 means that the account has been blocked to some sort of security issue.
Normally you get a message including the advice to send an email to their security department.

This can be the result of issuing tickets for other people than the account owner, using different credit cards that have a different name than the account owner or some sort of movement that needs further attention.

The solution can be to directly write to them regarding the probable issue and be prepared for a long waiting time until they fix the issue and unblock the account again.

Good luck.
Old Jun 23, 2023, 7:58 pm

Programs: DL PM - IC RA - HHonors Gold - Hertz Gold - AA - US - CO - Choice Privileges

The gift that keeps on giving. No clue if this is yet another issue with the website or an issue with the account. I vote for website...
Old Jun 26, 2023, 6:25 pm

Happening to me as well when I could search for flights this morning
view-with-a-room likes this.
Old Jun 28, 2023, 1:28 pm

Programs: DL PM - IC RA - HHonors Gold - Hertz Gold - AA - US - CO - Choice Privileges
Error code: 10990. I emailed [email protected] some days ago but have yet to receive a response. I emailed the support email and received a response instructing me to email [email protected]. Customer service indicated a response should be expected in 3 days; but 3 days has come and went. I flew via an award ticket 2 months ago and haven't done much other than search for itineraries since then. No indication of issues with credit cards or passenger information. Rhetorical, but odd an account is locked but no communication with the owner of the account beyond an error message at login.

Finally received an email requesting a copy of the ID, front and back. Passports photo pages don't have a back so odd request.

The account is "unblocked" after sending ID (front and back) and one week. No clue as to why the account was blocked. A reminder not to bank airline miles. The communication consisted of an email requesting ID, an email thanking me for emailing the ID and an email indicating the account was unblocked.

Last edited by view-with-a-room; Jul 14, 2023 at 12:41 pm
Old Jun 29, 2023, 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by view-with-a-room
Error code: 10990. I emailed [email protected] some days ago but have yet to receive a response. I emailed the support email and received a response instructing me to email [email protected]. Customer service indicated a response should be expected in 3 days; but 3 days has come and went. I flew via an award ticket 2 months ago and haven't done much other than search for itineraries since then. No indication of issues with credit cards or passenger information. Rhetorical, but odd an account is locked but no communication with the owner of the account beyond an error message at login.

Finally received an email requesting a copy of the ID, front and back. Passports photo pages don't have a back so odd request.
I am currently in the same situation. I was locked out of my account and I emailed the support address. They asked for my ID information to be scanned and sent. I told them to consider implementing a 2 factor authentication system or find some other way to satisfy themselves that it's me. I'm not comfortable sending more of my data around the world so I have no intention of complying. I do business with many airlines and banks and have never been asked to do something like this. So we will see what their response is. How archaic is their system?
Old Jul 2, 2023, 12:08 pm

Well no updates yet from Lifemiles so today I filed a complaint with the DOT for unlawfully denying access to my accrued miles.
They are backlogged weeks because of the state of aviation but what can you do?
Old Jul 12, 2023, 6:16 pm

Just wanted to update that today (7/12/23) my account access was reinstated without sending any documents in. As far as I can tell there was no DOT intervention. A Lifemiles rep simply emailed and to say access was restored and I confirmed this to be true with a simple login.
Old Jul 18, 2023, 6:33 pm

Originally Posted by cardiobuck
Just wanted to update that today (7/12/23) my account access was reinstated without sending any documents in. As far as I can tell there was no DOT intervention. A Lifemiles rep simply emailed and to say access was restored and I confirmed this to be true with a simple login.
Thank you for sharing. I encountered the same problem as you when logging in to my account (error 10990). I also sent an email before, but I haven't received a reply. Now my account still can't log in.
Old Jul 21, 2023, 7:15 am

I've had a problem for a couple of months now. I can login but when I attempt to search for travel I get an "occur un error" message with no code. Is it possible LM is blocking my IP address? When I call LM service center they see nothing wrong on their end. Ive tried multiple browsers, eliminating cookies.... nothing helps.
Old Jul 21, 2023, 9:49 am

Originally Posted by CedarSwampThing
I've had a problem for a couple of months now. I can login but when I attempt to search for travel I get an "occur un error" message with no code. Is it possible LM is blocking my IP address? When I call LM service center they see nothing wrong on their end. Ive tried multiple browsers, eliminating cookies.... nothing helps.
The erro message is generated when clicking on Travel to book.

FireFox works. Chrome and Edge do not work. Or at least that is the current state of affairs.
Attached Images  

Last edited by view-with-a-room; Jul 21, 2023 at 11:15 am
Old Jul 21, 2023, 11:18 am

Programs: US; AA; UA; Hilton Gold; Club Carlson Gold; IHG Platinum;
Originally Posted by view-with-a-room
The erro message is generated when clicking on Travel to book.

FireFox works. Chrome and Edge do not work. Or at least that is the current state of affairs.
I don't think it's browser related. I am getting the same error in Firefox even prior to entering my credentials.
Old Jul 21, 2023, 2:18 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, United Silver, IHG Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Kpoxa;[url=tel:35432968
35432968[/url]]I don't think it's browser related. I am getting the same error in Firefox even prior to entering my credentials.
Same here for the last three days. Same screen as above

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.