Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

15 years with Eurobonus offer 15K points to PEK!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

15 years with Eurobonus offer 15K points to PEK!!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2007, 5:19 am

Programs: LatamPass Gold, SAS EBB, M&M
Tommy, thanks a lot for starting this thread! ^
Was able to book my flight yesterday; it was a great offer.
However, it seems there are big problems with the EuroBonus pages on the SK website right now. I am able to log in, but there is no way to check my EB point statement or book a EuroBonus trip at this moment. I finally managed to book it last night by logging in via sas.se / sasbraathens.no somehow after many attemps, so no complaints here.

Yesterday there was availability for departures from CPH on 12, 13 (this one quickly disappeared), and 20 June.

Back from PEK on 21, 27, 28 June. I didn't check any availability in early June.
Old Apr 25, 2007, 5:50 am

Programs: SK*G, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 Gold
I talked with SAS Eurobonus an hour ago and there's almost no seats left. You can get a outbound flight from ARN on 26th and return 28th, thats basically it.
Old Apr 25, 2007, 7:27 am

They seem to have released more seats. I was just able to book 2 tix to travel end of june. They were not available this morning nor a few hours ago.
Old Apr 25, 2007, 8:06 am

Could it be that a lot of members mede a lot of reservations this morning but are releasing them now?
Old Apr 25, 2007, 11:14 am
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

There are A LOT of people I know who has gotten ticket, it seems like the availability has been good enough this time.

Originally Posted by tktk
Got also ticket starting from Helsinki, althouh I live in Tallinn, but it is ok anyway. Was only 3 tickets left for whole june. Taxes are also nothing 671 EEK (around 43 EUR). This one was great from SAS. And thanks to flyertalk, I got information here.
Welcome to FT, tktk. That's what we are all about

There will be more great offers coming so stay tuned!
Old Apr 25, 2007, 1:44 pm

Programs: AY, BT, DY and SK. Scandic, Radisson, Marriott and HHonors. ClubONE
Originally Posted by tommy777
There will be more great offers coming so stay tuned!
Great to hear that, Tommy! I will be waiting for some place I really want to visit! (I don't have too many points right now, so need to prioritize).
Old Apr 25, 2007, 2:28 pm

There seem to be a problem logging on to the Eurobonus booking website using Internet Explorer. I use IE7 and have not been able to log in using that booking engine yesterday or today.

Tonight I decided to give it a shot with Opera - and vila it worked after a few hickups on the origin and destination page.

Is it a new "enhancement" that you need a Norwegian webbrowser to log in?

After finally being able to log in I was not able to find any economy availiability in June outbound from Europe but selective dates from BJS to Europe.
Old Apr 25, 2007, 2:36 pm
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Johan
There seem to be a problem logging on to the Eurobonus booking website using Internet Explorer. I use IE7 and have not been able to log in using that booking engine yesterday or today.

Tonight I decided to give it a shot with Opera - and vila it worked after a few hickups on the origin and destination page.

Is it a new "enhancement" that you need a Norwegian webbrowser to log in?

After finally being able to log in I was not able to find any economy availiability in June outbound from Europe but selective dates from BJS to Europe.
IE7 doesn't work with many webpages.. I use the old one and I could log on just fine. Also works with Firefox
Old Apr 26, 2007, 7:14 am

Programs: OS M&M FTL
maybe a stupid question and already asked before, but:

Can I book such offers with Miles&More miles as well? Is there a possibility to do that somehow?

thanks,
heiko
Old Apr 26, 2007, 7:18 am

Originally Posted by fluteharmonique
maybe a stupid question and already asked before, but:

Can I book such offers with Miles&More miles as well? Is there a possibility to do that somehow?

thanks,
heiko
As this is a promotion to celebrate EuroBonus' birthday, this is naturally restricted to EB members only. Sorry!
Old Apr 26, 2007, 7:22 am
KRS

A couple of questions on seating

Can I not request bulkhead seats online? Are they available for online check-in?
Am I able to request seats online because I am EBG or is it open to all?

Sorry, it's been 23 years since I flew long haul on SAS!
Old Apr 26, 2007, 7:27 am

Originally Posted by KRS
Can I not request bulkhead seats online? Are they available for online check-in?
Am I able to request seats online because I am EBG or is it open to all?

Sorry, it's been 23 years since I flew long haul on SAS!
Bulkheads are usually blocked for pre-assignment. Will be released on OLCI.

Advance seat-assignment is open to all travellers on inter-continental routes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.