Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2006, 11:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK*G, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 Gold
Originally Posted by Dovster
(Translation: I figured I would poke around and see if there are any beautiful Scandinavian blondes hanging around the lounge -- that is exactly the kind of bonus I look for whenever I visit Europe.)
Haha, the only beautiful blonde in this forum would be Malin a lurker from SAS that took care of us all on our last DO: http://martin.bjornstrom.se/flyertal...s/_N6N3854.htm

Since most Eurobonus members are originating from Scandinavia we are mainly active from 1AM to 4PM ET (we were all sleeping when you wrote the last replies)
Old Mar 9, 2006, 12:12 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Bjornstorm, I thought Tommy777 deserves credit for that (or her parents).
Old Mar 9, 2006, 12:17 am
Suspended

Given the Norwegian push to have 50% female representation, perhaps Tommy777 can help with the female recruitment drive on FT like he helped arrange the legendary SAS DO?

Dovster, you'd appreciate that, right?
Old Mar 9, 2006, 12:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by GUWonder
Bjornstorm, I thought Tommy777 deserves credit for that (or her parents).
LOL!

I really hope that everything works out and our plans for a Boeing-DO really become reality this fall. One good thing about moving it a few months ahead is that we can all try the new C-class that should be in use on the A333:s by then

Until then I am up for some cold beer somewhere in Scandinavia as mentioned above. I am moving between ARN/GOT/MMX/CPH all the time so anywhere would be fine by me.
Old Mar 9, 2006, 12:19 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
You're all distracting me, stop it! I'm sitting studying for my statistics exam in a couple of hours, can't afford to be thinking about blondes now...
Old Mar 9, 2006, 12:21 am
Original Poster

Whats the possibility of getting some of you US based FT evangelists to take a short hop over to Scandinavia for a DO?

Edit: After 16+ hours on SIN-LAX recently everything else is considered a "short hop"
Old Mar 9, 2006, 1:16 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Gnopps
You're all distracting me, stop it! I'm sitting studying for my statistics exam in a couple of hours, can't afford to be thinking about blondes now...
Want to run Minitab?

Good luck.
Old Mar 9, 2006, 3:16 am

Don´t remind me of what I should be doing too. Instead of finally finishing my studies, I am surfing the web and trading papermanufacturer stocks (UPM and StoraEnso) to earn some money to be able to get some more miles in my account.
Old Mar 9, 2006, 4:41 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by Bjornstrom
Haha, the only beautiful blonde in this forum would be Malin a lurker from SAS that took care of us all on our last DO: http://martin.bjornstrom.se/flyertal...s/_N6N3854.htm
If that is Malin in the front of the picture, I would like to get two of her. Where do I place my order?
Old Mar 9, 2006, 6:18 am

Programs: SAS Gold, FB Gold, BA Gold, EY Silver
Statistics, Minitab and lots of Greek letters... Urgh!!
Brings back some bad memories.

Good luck with the exam!!
Old Mar 9, 2006, 7:50 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Whats the possibility of getting some of you US based FT evangelists to take a short hop over to Scandinavia for a DO?
I have always had Scandinavia in my sights as a place to visit.

Norway, Sweden, Denmark (including Greenland), Finland — I would like to visit them all!

I remember when SAS was a partner of Continental Airlines. This was when I was a top-tier elite member of the OnePass program. Alas, I never took advantage of that partnership...

By the way, is Iceland considered part of Scandinavia?
Old Mar 9, 2006, 7:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Canarsie
By the way, is Iceland considered part of Scandinavia?
Scandinavia is the cultural and historic region in Northern Europe consisting of the greater part of the Scandinavian and Jutland peninsulas and the islands in between. The region encompasses three sovereign states:

* Denmark
* Norway
* Sweden

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavia
Old Mar 9, 2006, 9:22 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
In front of persons in DK/NO/SE you always have to refer to 'nordic' if you want to include Finns and other misc countries that everyone else considers scandinavia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic
Old Mar 9, 2006, 9:30 am
AHO

Scandinavia is the cultural and historic region in Northern Europe consisting of the greater part of the Scandinavian and Jutland peninsulas and the islands in between. The region encompasses three sovereign states:

* Denmark
* Norway
* Sweden

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavia
Yes, it's right.

BTW,there are "Nordic Club"s for Norwegian, Swedish, Icelandic, Danish and Finnish citizen outside these territories.

So, Denmark + Norway + Sweden = Scandinavia.
Scandinavia + Finland & Iceland = Nordic.
Old Mar 9, 2006, 9:38 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Yes, but should we also not consider the baltic?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_region

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.